List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: |DamonღElena| ~ Non-Bashing Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

|DamonღElena| ~ Non-Bashing Thread

Started by Memory24 at 2010/10/08 08:01AM
    Latest post: 2011/02/09 10:35PM, Views: 3487, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2010/10/25 02:15PM
    Re: |DamonღElena| ~ Non-Bashing Thread
    Beckah

OMG YES!!! I love damon!! Elena and Damon are gonna be soooooooo amazing together!! Cuz let's face it, they are gonna end up getting together! You can so tell that damon is falling in love with elena!

#12   2010/11/04 08:29PM
    ringpop28

I love Damon & Elena! I want them together SO bad! Stupid Stephan. I dislike his smug self, especially after tonight's episode.

#13   2011/01/23 12:15PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote GiGiluvSnB:
    Quote jasambaby: I just love this couple, their chemistry is on fire!!

This is just my opinion of course but for me delena is the most compelling pairing on cw since Phoebe and Cole on charmed.

Oddly enough I agree with you. Damon and Elana have more chemistry. Damon is actually funny. He needs someone to care about him and I think Elana is well suited for that.

I agree!

#14   2011/01/30 06:38AM
    dairymaid

Quote lovinbilly: I love the chemistry these 2 have. I think we will definitely see something between them sometime this season. I know she truly loves Stephen but we all know this will happen because shows always have to throw a wrench in the situation.

Any who when they kissed a few episodes back I was truly just lost in their chemistry. HOTT!!

Greetings Lovinbilly (fellow Y&R fan): Yes, I agree with you about Damon and Elena. I do not know where they will take them especially since Rose is now gone (1/27/11) episode because of the wolfbite, but Damon and Elena have strong chemistry.

#15   2011/01/30 08:34PM
    jenn0831

Damon and Elena should come together. I fell like they try to push Stephan and Elena down our throats. Damon needs Elena much more than Stephan. When I saw them dance together at the end of the season. That was the day when I truly feel like they were better soothed for each other. Damon needs to wake up and do everything possible to make her bring her closer to him.

#16   2011/02/03 04:03AM
    Sunflower2010

Love them

#17   2011/02/09 10:35PM
    soapqueen2008

I love Damon and think he honestly loves Elena more then anything and is willing to let her be happy even if it is with his brother Stefan. That is true love letting someone go even if it hurts you more then it hurts them. I do believe that Elena loves Damon too , can you see that she sees the best in Damon even after Damon has killed people she cares about.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list