List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: |DamonღElena| ~ Non-Bashing Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

|DamonღElena| ~ Non-Bashing Thread

Started by Memory24 at 2010/10/08 08:01AM
    Latest post: 2011/02/09 10:35PM, Views: 3334, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/10/08 08:01AM
    |DamonღElena| ~ Non-Bashing Thread
    Memory24

A thread for Damon/Elena fans.

I have loved these two since the beginning. They are angst central. The scenes between them have been epic.

I really do think they are going to happen this season.

There is a thin line between love and hate. That's Delena.

They've had too many epic scenes for me to pick my favorite.

#2   2010/10/08 09:57AM
    Re: |DamonღElena| ~ Non-Bashing Thread
    Kristen212

I love these two together too. The whole Elena & Stefan thing is kind of boring they need to spice things up and try something new!

#3   2010/10/08 01:16PM
    Memory24

Damon and Elena are so much more interesting.

#4   2010/10/09 11:18PM
    jasambaby

I just love this couple, their chemistry is on fire!!

This is just my opinion of course but for me delena is the most compelling pairing on cw since Phoebe and Cole on charmed.

#5   2010/10/10 08:14PM
    lovinbilly

I love the chemistry these 2 have. I think we will definitely see something between them sometime this season. I know she truly loves Stephen but we all know this will happen because shows always have to throw a wrench in the situation.

Any who when they kissed a few episodes back I was truly just lost in their chemistry. HOTT!!

#6   2010/10/15 10:28AM
    clicquot1

Quote Memory24: A thread for Damon/Elena fans.

I have loved these two since the beginning. They are angst central. The scenes between them have been epic.

I really do think they are going to happen this season.

There is a thin line between love and hate. That's Delena.

They've had too many epic scenes for me to pick my favorite.

I think they will happen, too MEM and mainly because BOTH Elena and Katherine can't just be in love with Stephan! The game is "on" between Katherine/Stephan and now Elena/Damon watch for the explosions cause there will be some! I've always loved the actor who plays DAMON he is one fine man!

#7   2010/10/15 06:30PM
    BrunoTonioliFan

I too want to see them together. Every time they have a close scene to where I think they might put them together, they don't. Please put them together already!

#8   2010/10/15 07:50PM
    GiGiluvSnB

Quote jasambaby: I just love this couple, their chemistry is on fire!!

This is just my opinion of course but for me delena is the most compelling pairing on cw since Phoebe and Cole on charmed.

Oddly enough I agree with you. Damon and Elana have more chemistry. Damon is actually funny. He needs someone to care about him and I think Elana is well suited for that.

#9   2010/10/16 11:07PM
    jasambaby

Quote GiGiluvSnB:
    Quote jasambaby: I just love this couple, their chemistry is on fire!!

Oddly enough I agree with you. Damon and Elana have more chemistry. Damon is actually funny. He needs someone to care about him and I think Elana is well suited for that.

I agree and I think a lot of Damon's issue lies in that he has been treated as unlovable and the pain of that is too much so he shuts out his humanity so he doesn't have to feel it and so far Elena is the only person I have seen with the power to bring it back.

#10   2010/10/24 08:06PM
    lovinthesoaps

I absolutely love Damon!!! Elena so far has been a bit boring but with Damon being so bad I am sure he can make her more interesting. Stephan is hot in his brooding way but I dont think he and Elana can make it. But man, that Damon is smokin!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list