List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Elena is Boring Character

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elena is Boring Character

Started by ghkeeshafan at 2010/10/05 05:10PM
    Latest post: 2010/10/22 05:03PM, Views: 2788, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2010/10/05 05:10PM
    Elena is a Boring Character
    ghkeeshafan

Maybe its just me but I enjoy Vampire Diaries as a
    ensemble cast ,not just focus on one character,.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/10/05 05:11PM
    #2   2010/10/05 06:53PM
    Re: Elena is Boring Character
    jasambaby

Quote ghkeeshafan: Maybe its just me but I enjoy Vampire Diaries as a

I don't think it's that Elena's boring per se more that she's boring with certain characters..to me chemistry makes all the difference as to how entertaining each character is

#3   2010/10/10 08:20PM
    lovinbilly

I think Elena is a good fit for the storyline. We have enough action without Elena being some crazy girl. I think Nina plays her and Kathrine so well. When I watch I forgot that its the same girl playing both parts. She does a wonderful job switching it up and making both Elena and Kathrine their own.

#4   2010/10/18 08:31PM
    SamuraiJediS...

nah, elena is a bight spot

#5   2010/10/22 04:14PM
    dairymaid

Quote lovinbilly: I think Elena is a good fit for the storyline. We have enough action without Elena being some crazy girl. I think Nina plays her and Kathrine so well. When I watch I forgot that its the same girl playing both parts. She does a wonderful job switching it up and making both Elena and Kathrine their own.

I agree. I think that Nina Dobrov is an outstanding actress. Playing both roles must be tough and she does it well. I am new to this storyline and have not read the books but I wonder since it appears that Elena has slept with Stefan if she will get pregnant (like with the Twilight Saga) although Stefan is a vampire. That would be interesting and I am sure that Katherine will be really mad!

#6   2010/10/22 05:00PM
    jasambaby

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote lovinbilly: I think Elena is a good fit for the storyline. We have enough action without Elena being some crazy girl. I think Nina plays her and Kathrine so well. When I watch I forgot that its the same girl playing both parts. She does a wonderful job switching it up and making both Elena and Kathrine their own.

I agree. I think that Nina Dobrov is an outstanding actress. Playing both roles must be tough and she does it well. I am new to this storyline and have not read the books but I wonder since it appears that Elena has slept with Stefan if she will get pregnant (like with the Twilight Saga) although Stefan is a vampire. That would be interesting and I am sure that Katherine will be really mad!

No, that's not possible. On episode 11, Elena asked Damon if she's related to Katherine and he told her if she is Katherine would have to have had her before she turned because vampires are incapable of procreation.

#7   2010/10/22 05:03PM
    Chrissi

Couldn't agree more. Can't stand Elena or Stefan. Both boring. All they do is go through one relationship drama to the next and then ask each other "Are you okay?" "I'm okay, are you okay?" "I'm okay." "Okay."

If they were off the show it'd be perfect. I love Katherine, Damon, Caroline, Bonnie and the rest!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list