List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Ugly Betty - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Ugly Betty Forum :: HERNY FAN'S

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HERNY FAN'S

Started by sunnyside915 at 2007/01/01 09:36AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/21 07:19PM, Views: 3896, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/01/01 09:36AM
    HERNY FAN'S
    sunnyside915

Don't get me wrong. I like Walter and Betty together, but I love seeing her with Henry. Something about Henry. I loved how he had his "superman" shirt on under his suite. I also noticed the way betty looked at her hands after she and Walter had kissed. Somthin's a brewing.

#2   2007/01/09 06:09AM
    Re: HERNY FAN'S
    Chrissi

I'm a fan, too! Walter is a sweetie but Betty's always second guessing their relationship and doesn't seem to be 'into him', so I'd love to see Henry and Betty get to know one another better.

#3   2007/01/15 07:27PM
    Shannon

Betty and Henry have great chemistry! I don't like Betty and Walter together. afterall...he did cheat on her!

#4   2007/02/17 10:08AM
    TracyLynn

I totally HEART Henry.

#5   2007/02/19 09:29AM
    honey106

I like Henry BETTER then Walter .. Walter did cheat on her and to be honest I think he kinda looks like the SLOTH from the ICE AGE movies.. lol

#6   2007/02/19 10:01AM
    sunnyside915

I so loved when Henry's girlfriend said "I heart New York". That by far is the sweetest thing I think I have ever heard on television, well at least the show.

#7   2007/02/21 07:19PM
    Weeza

I love this show and I love Henry and Betty together. They have that sweet innocence that you don't see a lot of on TV anymore. I've seen the actor who plays Henry (Christopher Gorham) in a few other shows and I have always been a big fan. I have recently created a myspace group for Christopher Gorham fans. It is the only one currently on myspace. Please join if you are interested.
    groups.myspace.com/ChristopherGorhamFans

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list