List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Ugly Betty - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Ugly Betty Forum :: Walter &Betty!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Walter &Betty!

Started by mezzfezz101 at 2006/12/02 06:21AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/17 10:06AM, Views: 3978, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/02 06:21AM
    Walter &Betty!
    mezzfezz101

I get the feeling that Betty doesn't really love Walter! They have no Chemistry together! But her and her co Worker Henry is a sweet heart And from what I could tell they had some hot Chemistry between them! I want Betty to give this young man a chance I want Betty to be Happy! What are your thoughts!

#2   2006/12/02 07:51AM
    Re: Walter &Betty!
    shtarker

I agree, but it wouldnt be as fun to watch if it was an easy meet.I hope it stays long drawn out and messy.Just like the novellas.

#3   2006/12/06 09:50AM
    PattiD

I thought that even though Daniel loves Sofia, it would have been cute for him & Betty to kiss or something. He revealed a different side when he helped Betty's family decorate the Christmas Tree.

#4   2007/01/02 11:39AM
    Qua--

I think of him as best friend material, not boyfriend material whatsoever, but he is hilarious when he's with Betty

#5   2007/02/16 04:09PM
    CalAggie87

I cannot see Daniel in her world nor she in his. Her family means too much for him. And although Daniel is not completely scummy, I do not think he would be able to be devoted to Betty and that he would get bored by her Queens life. Henry is the guy for her! He is hotter (for me), he has the adorkable quality, they like the same things, he finds her beautiful -- Daniel wants the supermodel look -- and I can see Henry fitting in with Justin, Hilda (who had to admit she was wrong about him, during Fashion Week) and Ignacio.

Funny seeing Charlie Henry's ex- , she played Charlie the waitress with asorbing memory on NBC'S HEROES....

I do not mind the charcter, but hated Walter. Maybe I can like Walter if he and Charlie team up, freeing up Henry for Betty.

#6   2007/02/17 10:06AM
    TracyLynn

Quote shtarker: I agree, but it wouldnt be as fun to watch if it was an easy meet.I hope it stays long drawn out and messy.Just like the novellas.

I agree, don't jump all over me, but I am now kind of thinking of Henry and Betty as Ross and Rachel - they like each other but first one has a boyfriend and then the other has a girlfriend....constant bad timing, I think it will be fun to watch even if they drag it out.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list