List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Ugly Betty - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Ugly Betty Forum :: Ugly Betty musings

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ugly Betty musings

Started by CHScott at 2006/10/12 07:25PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/13 09:07AM, Views: 477, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2006/10/12 07:25PM
    Ugly Betty musings
    CHScott

Still loving Ugly Betty...great cast, very entertaining.

Couple thoughts:

I hope the show doesn't become "lets put down Betty" then everyone get's their comeuppance each week.

I think the woman in the shadows is Daniel's mom but if she was his mom/stepmom wouldn't he recognize her voice?

I wonder is Daniel's brother really dead? It is a nighttime soap afterall.

I think if Daniel's brother is really alive it would be really cool if he was Daniel's twin. That actor is really handsome and it wouldn't kill me to see him onscreen twice at a time..lol

I love Willowmeena and her assistant but does every assistant on tv have to be flaming gay? I can ask that cause i'm gay..lol

that's all for now..let me know your opinions and

Peace

Cary

#2   2006/10/13 09:07AM
    Re: Ugly Betty musings
    mod matt

That would be great if Daniel's brother wasn't really dead. It could cause all sorts of mischief.

I'm not too worried about the show becoming Betty's Revenge every week. In the original versions, the problem they had was that Betty eventually stopped being ugly. That would be something to worry about.

I know what you mean about the assistant, but I don't think you can ever have too many flamers on TV. That's actually part of why the original show was a big hit, it had a huge following in the gay communities of South America. It was, I'm told, the first show to feature openly gay characters in a relatively positive manner.

Thanks for posting

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list