List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Ugly Betty - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Ugly Betty Forum :: Why wouldn't you like to see Betty and Daniel together?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why wouldn't you like to see Betty and Daniel together?

Started by DolphinLover1 at 2007/03/17 06:25PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/24 07:22AM, Views: 3884, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/03/17 06:25PM
    Why wouldn't you like to see Betty and Daniel together?
    DolphinLover1

Hi. My name is Jessica. Why wouldn't you like Betty and Daniel to be together? I was taught not to judge other people from the outside. I am 19 years old and I am just like Betty. I wear glasses. I have worn glasses since I was 18 months old. I had braces. I don't see why people have to judge and critizize people by their looks or color or whatever. It's what's inside that counts. If you just sit down and talk to someone and get to know them than you may like them. If you have comments or questions. Write them here. I would be very thankful. P.S. My father always told me to believe and treat people the way you would want to be treated and they will do the same. Always believe in yourself don't let someone stand in your way of your dreams. You can do anything you put your mind to. Never give up on anything.

#2   2007/03/18 09:05PM
    Re: Why wouldn't you like to see Betty and Daniel together?
    Shannon

Betty could be with Daniel....absolutely! BUT, I prefer her with Henry!!!

#3   2007/03/23 11:15AM
    lennox

I think Daniel is slowly falling for Betty and he doesn't realize it yet!

#4   2007/03/24 07:22AM
    Chrissi

You're a sweetie, DolphinLover1. I agree with what you say, wholeheartedly.

I liked the chemistry that Henry and Betty had since they met and back then I didn't think that Daniel would have interest in Betty.

Now, I do like Betty and Daniel together as friends and I think that because they're such good friends that it would be nice to keep it that way. I just think that the show would do better with an undercurrent of longing or possibilities... instead of simply pairing Daniel and Betty, especially so quickly. Where would they go from that point if they paired them?

Remember 'Who's the Boss', back in the 80's? Once they paired Angela and Tony, the show ended!!

Of course, if they paired the two, I think I would like it as well. As long as Betty is happy, that's cool with me!!!!

Best
    Chrissi
    Editor-in-Chief
    Soaps.com

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list