List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Ugly Betty - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Ugly Betty Forum :: I am new to this show can someone give me a little history on everyone

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am new to this show can someone give me a little history on everyone

Started by Morganfamily at 2007/02/06 08:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/16 01:15PM, Views: 3879, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/02/06 08:18AM
    I am new to this show can someone give me a little history on everyone
    Morganfamily

thanks so much! Or is there a site i could read a bit back to understand better what is going on.

#2   2007/02/06 12:30PM
    Re: I am new to this show can someone give me a little history on everyone
    Chrissi

Gosh, that's a tall order. I don't know if Wikipedia.org has anything.

What you can always do is read the updates. Since it's a weekly show, we've got them all since day one (September 2006)

Also, you can always read the character profiles for some of the characters.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/06 12:31PM
    #3   2007/02/19 10:33AM
    sunnyside915

MorganFamily, hello and welcome. I am so glad that I get the task of trying to catch you up. First thing is first, please forgive me if I leave out tad bits of info.

Betty Suaez(America Ferria) is the star of the show. Betty is as honest and true as they come. Betty lives in Queens with her father, sister Hilda and her nephew Justin(who could also in his own right be the star of the show). Betty has been in a relationship with Walter(the guy down the street) for two years. Betty and Walter are going through up's and down's right now, which is all do to the feelings betty starting feeling towards one of her co-workers Henry. (Now, Betty fans love Henry). So it was ok that she and Walter were on the rocks.That is what is going on in betty's home life.

Betty works for a fashion magazine, that is owned by the Mead family. Very funny family also. It seems that Betty is always getting Daniel Mead, the editor in chief out of some sort of trouble. Daniel is the pretty boy that party's and now has to make a change.

#4   2007/03/07 12:34PM
    Chrissi

Sunnyside you rock!!!

#5   2007/03/16 01:15PM
    Qua--

You can try abc.go.com/primetime/uglybetty/episodes/2006-2007

They give you a synopsis of each episode from the pilot until episode 17 and you can also watch them from the Pilot until now and get caught up.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list