List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Ugly Betty - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Ugly Betty Forum :: Wow!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wow!

Started by Shannon at 2007/02/01 07:04PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/02 10:09PM, Views: 3946, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/02/01 07:04PM
    Wow!
    Shannon

This show moves so fast! I was expecting the Alexis thing to be a secret for much longer than this. It was great episode though....as usual!

I so want Betty and Henry together. Justin is just too funny! I also am loving Constance and Ignacio!!! It is all great!

#2   2007/02/02 08:07AM
    Re: Wow!
    Chrissi

Quote Shannon: This show moves so fast! I was expecting the Alexis thing to be a secret for much longer than this. It was great episode though....as usual!

I so want Betty and Henry together. Justin is just too funny! I also am loving Constance and Ignacio!!! It is all great!

I agree on all points!! I really enjoy how fast it moves in comparisons to soaps.

#3   2007/02/02 09:34AM
    sunnyside915

Last night's show the to funny for words. From the beginning to the end. Daniel's reaction to Alexis was priceless. I am also loving Henry.

#4   2007/02/02 10:09PM
    derricknc

So far, all the foreign episodes has had Betty fall in love with her boss, but I love the way the American episode is going so far! I hope she ends up with Henry instead, he is great for her. They would make such a cute couple, he is adorable. I can't wait to see what happens next!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list