Appear onscreen in a walk-on role.
CBS Daytime is partnering with television stations affiliated with or owned by CBS to conduct a national casting call. Each participating station will conduct a live open casting call and submit their finalists to CBS for the national casting call.
One winner will be flown to Hollywood to appear in a walk-on role in an episode of either "The Young and the Restless" or "The Bold and the Beautiful." Imagine mingling at the Genoa City Athletic Center with the Abbotts and Newmans, or perhaps interacting with the Spencers or Forresters in their places of business.
Stations confirmed to be participating thus far:
- WKRG-TV in Pensacola, Florida on Saturday July 23
- KELOLAND TV in Sioux Falls, South Dakota on Thursday July 28
- WNCN in Raleigh, North Caroline on Saturday July 30
- WTAJ-TV in Altoona, Pennsylvania on Friday August 5
- CBS3 Philly in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Friday August 18
- WABI-TV in Eastern and Central Maine, date TBD
Related: B&B on location in Monte Carlo
Photo credit: Aaron Montgomery/JPI
- Candace Young