Read The Young and the Restless Daily Recaps. Read them a day ahead by perusing the cast list and finding the updates in the bios.
* Billy Miller exits Y&R and David Tom, who previously played the role, will return as Billy Abbott. Miller finishes up on January 30 2014 and Tom will first be seen on February 3.
* Tristan Rogers returns to Y&R in a few months as Colin Atkinson. Soaps.com will update when more details are available.
* Sean Carrigan has been put on contract at "Y&R" as Dr. Ben 'Stitch' Rayburn. Carrigan took to Twitter to share the good news on November 14:
— Sean Carrigan (@SeanCarrigan) November 15, 2013
* According to Soap Opera Digest, "Y&R" is looking to cast the contract role of Josh Williams, a man in his mid-to-late thirties who is good-looking and accomplished. He is a member of Paul's family and is an intelligent presence in business, who can 'out-maneuver even the shrewdest'.
* "Y&R" is looking to cast the role of a young model named Esmerelda. The character will likely be involved with Summer and her modeling career. Update: the role of Esmerelda will be played by Briana Nicole Henry, who will first appear on Thursday December 12, according to CBS Soaps In Depth.
* Myk Watford ("Law & Order: SVU") has been cast as Womack. He will first appear on Friday November 8.
* Former "Lost" star, and ex-"Guiding Light's" Annie, Cynthia Watros, appears as Y&R's Kelly beginning November 15.
* Tony Nevada plays Gene on Tuesday November 12.
* Donald Agnelli plays the Warden on Wednesday November 13.
* Tatyana Ali returns as Roxy on Tuesday November 19 and Wednesday November 20.
* Eileen Davidson will reprise her role of Ashley Abbott on November 27 and December 2.
* Twins Brady and Cooper Friedman are playing the role of Connor Newman.
* The show is seeking to fill the contract role of Andrew Abbott, a never-before-seen cousin. Strong, good-looking, Andrew is an ambitious and well-educated man in his mid to late 30s.
* According to SOD, "Y&R" is seeking a new character. They require a "strong," preferably brunette actress to play 'Ally', in a lead role. The character is 20-24 years old and described as "sweet, lovely, and eager to begin her path." The role will start shooting immediately.
Follow Soaps.com on Twitter@soapoperafan and 'like' Soaps.com on Facebook to dish with us about "The Young and the Restless," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Pretty Little Liars," "Revenge," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."
- Candace Young