List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Revenge - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Revenge Forum :: Finale Part 2! Revenge Recap: The Truth 2nd hour

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Finale Part 2! Revenge Recap: The Truth 2nd hour

Started by VioletteD at 2013/05/12 09:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/28 02:56AM, Views: 940, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/05/12 09:04PM
    Finale Part 2! Revenge Recap: The Truth 2nd hour
    VioletteD

Someone dies, someone gets shot, someone is reunited with another ... Revenge Recap: The Truth Part 2!

#2   2013/05/13 09:33AM
    Re: Finale Part 2! Revenge Recap: The Truth 2nd hour
    fran143

This was wonderful. I am just hoping there is a season 3 as I read somewhere that the writer left ABC and they are not sure if they will have a season 3. Someone new took the spot so hopefully it will be renewed and be just as good.
    I am disappointed however at the fact that Declan had to die. That was truly sad. He is suppose to be enjoying the rest of his young life and having a child with the Charlotte. To my surprise Aiden redeemed himself just to die at Daniel's hand. Why didn't he die instead I am not sure because the Grayson's haven't really lost anything of importance. Hopefully Charlotte will learn that it is her father's fault that Declan is dead and take her own revenge on them.
    I cannot believe that there is no such thing as the Initiative. Conrad is truly a bastard. I believe that guy who is suppose to be the assassin is Victoria's lost child. I also believe that they need to take Mason Treadwell out of jail to help Nolan. I knew Padma was no good.
    She only needs to reveal herself to Charlotte and have her help her to take the family down.
    Finally Jack and Amanda. I am so happy she told him. I just can't stand they waited till the exact end to show that. I am hoping he can forgive her. I also hope that little Jack is not his, it was Aidens. He would still raise the child with her.

#3   2013/05/28 02:56AM
    Re: Finale Part 2! Revenge Recap: The Truth 2nd hour
    elijahsgotit

I think it's gonna be a long road for Jack to forgive Amanda. I mean yeah she's had very good reasons for doing what she's done but still she's cost Jack a lot and almost all of the hell he's been through has been a result of what Amanda put in motion. Not to mention the fact that she let him live a lie with a complete stranger which resulted in a child which ties him to that lie forever. I mean, that's a lot to forgive

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list