Passions - NEWS ROOM

In our 'Passions' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Passions Actors Live Blogging Event

Wednesday, December 06 2006

James Stevenson (Passions Jared) (NBC)
    Charles Divins, PassionsChad, and James Stevenson, Passions Jared, will be blogging live at NBC.com/Passions Thursday, December 7th sometime between 3 and 4 pm PST.

Will Divins spill who his secret lover is? Probably not but check it out anyway. It should be interesting reading.

Posted by cjsgirl at Thursday, December 07 2006 05:41 PM

hi jared my name is steph haka i think you are hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by cjsgirl at Thursday, December 07 2006 05:44 PM

email me at cookietilegirl@hotmail.com. iwould like to chat

Posted by ethanNtherseafan at Friday, December 08 2006 11:02 PM

Chad I like you but your doing something horrible to Whitney and you dont make any since about it. You say you love Whitney but your out diddling Valerie. And Jared I also like you to but Im sorry to say that your girl should be with Ethan. They make the cutest couple out of the hole show.

Posted by tashateezer at Friday, December 08 2006 11:14 PM

HEY GUYS IM NEW. I WATCH PASSIONS AND DAYS OF OUR LIVES ALL THE TIME. HOPE EVERY ONE HAVE A NICE CHRISTMAS

Posted by tashateezer at Friday, December 08 2006 11:24 PM

I THINK THAT CHAD AND WHITNEY SHOULDN'T BE TOGETHER. I DONT UNDER STAND HOW CHAD WANTED TO BE WITH HER SO BAD WHEN THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE BROTHER AND SISTER, AND NOW THAT HE GOT HER HE CHEATES ON HER. HE DONT KNOW WHAT HE WANT.

Posted by tashateezer at Friday, December 08 2006 11:25 PM

IS ANY ONE THERE

Posted by tashateezer at Friday, December 08 2006 11:39 PM

HEY (ETHAN) I DONT THINK THAT HES CHEATING ON WHITNEY WITH VALERIE. BECAUSE ON YESTERDAYS SHOW WHITNEY CAUGHT CHAD AND VALERIE TALKING,SHE THOUGHT THAT CHAD WAS CHEATING ON HER WITH VALERIE TO THEN SHE APOLIGIZED TO VALERIE WHEN VALERIE SAID THAT SHE ONLY COMING TO GET HIM CAUSE OF THE FIGHT THAT ETHAN AND JARED WAS FIGHTING, AND WHITNEY WENT BACK IN TO GET DRESS VALERIE TOLLED CHAD THAT HE NEED TO STOP CHEATING ON WHITNEY SO IF SHE TOLD HIM THAT THEN SHE MUST NOT BE THE ONE CHAD IS CHEATING ON WHITNEY WITH.

Posted by Marios girl at Saturday, December 09 2006 06:12 PM

JARED I LIKE YOU BUT I WANT TESS BACK WITH ETHAN.....ETHAN YOU HAVE TO DIVORCE QWEN AND KNOW SHE IS LYING TO YOU....GO BACK WITH THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE CALLED"TERESA"....YOU NEED HER AND SHE NEEDS YOU!!!! IT'S FAITH AND YOU GUYS ARE MEANT TO BE=-)

Posted by amrita at Monday, December 11 2006 11:36 AM

Sorry jared i like you but i like ethan more i think he more handsome and i want him and theresa to be together so you can leave harmony and let them be together or you can even help to get them back together That will be nice .even the people who dont like you will like you for doing that. you know deep dowm that she loves ethan more and that they are meant to be. you can even stay provided that find another girl this one is taken (by ethan)and never ever go between T&E then it will be find by me and maybe others too.However my cousin is all for you and tess.

Posted by amrita at Monday, December 11 2006 11:38 AM

oh and have a Merry Chrismas both you and your eal life family and all the cast members at passion

MORE COMMENTS: 1 2 3 » »| page: