Passions - NEWS ROOM

In our 'Passions' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

And the New Miguel is...

Friday, November 02 2007

Blair Redford (CBS)
    Well, finally after months of waiting, fans of Miguel Lopez-Fitzgerald can relax now that the role has been recast. The youngest of Harmony's famously beautiful brothers will be returning from the dark side soon and he will be played by a face familiar to many soap fans. Twenty-four year old actor Blair Redford has been cast as the new Miguel. Many of you may recognize him as Scott 'Scotty' Grainger Jr., the son of perpetually stalked fashion vixen Lauren Fenmore on CBS' Y&R. He played the role of the academic and aspiring writer who got mixed up with psychopath Sheila Carter from 2005 until 2006. Now he'll be in Harmony getting mixed up with a whole new batch of eccentric and beautiful people to whom the residents of Genoa city don't hold a candle. After leaving Y&R, he appeared in the film The Other Side as well as on TV show's Cane and October Road. The athletic young actor also has two films coming out early next year, Goy and Dance of the Dead.

He is the fourth actor to take the part, following Adrian Bellani, Jaylen Moore and Jesse Metcalfe. His first air dates will be in December. Soaps.com sends congratulations to Blair and welcomes him to the cast!

Posted by Leolani7980 at Friday, November 02 2007 12:17 PM

why are they changing all the cast members

Posted by JamesScott1Fan at Friday, November 02 2007 01:30 PM

I don't know what I think! I MISS JESSE AND ADRIAN!!!!! But we will give him a chance and see how he does.

Posted by thatygg at Friday, November 02 2007 05:19 PM

i liked adrian but maybe just maybe this blair person might be a good addition

Posted by LincolnGranny at Sunday, November 04 2007 01:28 PM

I would like for the Writers to PLEASE settle the "Little Ethan " story line - I have heard the same old words OVER & OVER & OVER till I am ready to SCREAM ! Please get some NEW
    Story Lines - Does ANYONE else out there agree with me ?
    A Faithful Fan !!!

Posted by passion4life at Sunday, November 04 2007 08:25 PM

I AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY, THIS ETHAN THERESA LITTLE ETHAN IS GETTING PLAYED OUT. THEY NEED TO PUT AN END TO THAT MYSTERY ALREADY. ITS MAKING ME NOT WANT TO READ ABOUT IT ANYMORE

Posted by Cspray at Monday, November 05 2007 02:01 PM

I AM SORRY ..BUT THIS GUY IS NO ADRIAN BELLANI!!!

Posted by rosesweet at Tuesday, November 06 2007 12:46 PM

I would like to no why you took passion off of cable now every one that likes can not watch it anymore so now what are they suppose to do