List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Foxay and Foah

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Foxay and Foah

Started by IloveSam2010 at 2009/04/18 02:37PM
    Latest post: 2009/10/16 06:39AM, Views: 1101, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2009/04/18 02:37PM
    Foxay and Foah
    IloveSam2010

if Foxay had a baby what do you think would be a cute name? (girl or boy)
    IF foah had a baby what would be a cute name (girl or boy)

#2   2009/04/19 10:53AM
    Re: Foxay and Foah
    destes

If it was a boy Fox, jr and Noah jr.

I wish Fox and Kay had stayed together. I hated it when they made Fox a little "nutty"

I never did like Noah and Fancy, I liked her best with Luis and Noah best with Paloma. (the first one)

#3   2009/04/19 01:47PM
    ghlover2009

i wish foah and foxay were the end results the writers messed up big time when they were not together!

but foxay a kid: jayden and for girl Madison
    Foah: Mckayla and isaiah

#4   2009/05/28 09:05AM
    Maximifan

I wish Foah ended up together in the end they were such aperfect couple they were the next Shuis those two couples should have ended up together because they are the soulmates, Lancy and Naloma were just a copy of those two couples, they stole everything those two couples had together, I hated that ending

I liked Foxay when they were together, they made such a great pair but since the begin i always liked Kayguel together because they are the soulmates, what i liked about Fox is that he was there for kay when she need someone most in her life but another then that kayguel are the ones i like more but if they were not the soulmates i would say choose Fox to be the next runner up for kay because in my opinion she only had chemistry with those two men on this show no one else.

By the way I like those baby names you came up with for Foah their so cute, I just wish they could've had a baby but no matter what that ending shows i will always believe that Fancy's baby is Noah's and Paloma's is Roberto because that the way it should be.

#5   2009/05/30 10:01AM
    destes

I loved Shuis in the beginnning, but after the boat exploded their relationship went down hill. After Sheridan sent Luis packing, telling him she would never leave Chris and he needed to move on, that was the last straw. I really loved seeing Fancy and Luis together. I really never cared that much about Noah one way or another.

If Passions had not been cancelled, I am willing to bet, Sheridan and Luis would have gotten together down the road.

#6   2009/10/09 07:30PM
    dumbfairiesgirl

Foxay wasn't together because Kay was always in love with Miguel

#7   2009/10/15 12:47PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Yep she totally dismissed Fox when Miguel came back in the picture. And for reasons she herself was guilty of. That she never paid for. She was good with the old Fox. but when the NuFox got negative response they ruined that character. Then when it looked as though he was about to be redeemed and paired with Esme he was killed off.(That was stupid)Because they rather have a mini me Rebecca.

I would have rather seen Kay and Ivory ended up alone. They were just as horrible as Gwen and Rebecca. But with Passions at the end it was all about who was likable and spite.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/10/15 12:51PM
    #8   2009/10/16 06:39AM
    lolaB

lola caust that baby b cute like me and boy name dallas he be strong and cute jus lik em

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list