List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: I just wished:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I just wished:

Started by Teenie at 2009/04/04 04:10AM
    Latest post: 2010/01/03 09:36PM, Views: 6448, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2009/05/22 05:33PM
    Re: I just wished:
    destes

I agree, she is the one carrying the baby and it was her responsiblity to take care of the baby.

#32   2010/01/03 09:04PM
    twilightpass...

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Oh really. So Gwen seeing Ethan making out with Teresa didn't cause Gwen to leave the hospital to confront her cheating husband. So you faulting her for getting upset with Ethan. Who should have been at the hospital, where his wife was waiting for him. Ethan felt guilt about Sarah's death because he knew if he was by his pregnant wife side (You know like how a husband and father suppose to be) and not on the beach makeing out with Teresa. Gwen may not have been at the Crane Apartments. I mean he did spend all that time hiding Teresa from Gwen so she would not go into premature labor. Even convience her the hospital was abetter place to stay so he can continue to save Teresa from the big bad Fox. lol. True Gwen didn't follow the rules like a mother in real life should or she didn't do what you would have done but this is soap opera world where those rules really don't apply.

First I would like tosaid that I am faulting Gwen for bad parenting for it is just like if Whitney let Myles died but not nursing him. To me it is understandable that Gwen should be upset and that is why she should had left and I fault her for that.
    As a mother who has high risk pregnancy who can't even upset and should be in the hospital she should had stay. Everything else could had waited for is her anger and her jealous, insecurities more important than Sarah. Sarah should had been the only thing on her mind for she left the hospital, find Theresa verbally came at her and then physcially, Theresa was just defending her and that is how Gwen fell and that is what cost her to lose Sarah. But that won't happened if she didn't left and I remember that she was trying to convince Ethan to get a real meal with Chad but she never knew that Theresa was in LA. Because she would got upset and Ethan didn't want that. And this is why I fault her for staying in that marriage because to me it wasn't a real marriage. It was based on lies because she had lied to Ethan because she knew what it will cause her. For she knew that Ethan was looking for a reason to leave her and by doing that and it came out she gave Ethan that.
    She knew or should had knew that her insecurities wasn't just based on what Theresa did for she was in his heart. Gwen could had stay herself a lot of pain and heartache but no she participate in her mother revenge against Theresa. Now I amnot saying what Theresa did was right but for me there was always a reason for her lies. She couldn't tell Ethan that he has a son because she was being blackmail before that it was Ethan and Gwen was going to take her son away and Gwen took Jane away and Theresa had Little E. taken away.

#33   2010/01/03 09:23PM
    twilightpass...

Quote bigtimesoapfan:
    Quote Ms.HuNNii: Oh really. So Gwen seeing Ethan making out with Teresa didn't cause Gwen to leave the hospital to confront her cheating husband. So you faulting her for getting upset with Ethan. Who should have been at the hospital, where his wife was waiting for him. Ethan felt guilt about Sarah's death because he knew if he was by his pregnant wife side (You know like how a husband and father suppose to be) and not on the beach makeing out with Teresa. Gwen may not have been at the Crane Apartments. I mean he did spend all that time hiding Teresa from Gwen so she would not go into premature labor. Even convience her the hospital was abetter place to stay so he can continue to save Teresa from the big bad Fox. lol. True Gwen didn't follow the rules like a mother in real life should or she didn't do what you would have done but this is soap opera world where those rules really don't apply.

Never said they were right but hello she was in the hospital for complications in her pregnancy! Would you have put your child in danger just to confront them? I was in a similar situation @ 8 weeks pregnant, as upset and heartbroken as I was I stayed in bed! ANd ya know what it all worked out! Now we are happily married with 2 kids of our own plus we have full custody of his son from a previous relationship and all worked out! If I had been stupid enough to get out of bed my son would not be here! Thats what a mother does!

I am so happy for you and you are right. Gwen by her own free will got pregnant and there was an innocent baby in her that she knew was a high risk pregnancy. That night she should had thought about Sarah first by staying in the hospital and doing what the doctor wanted and no doctor wanted a pregnant mother attacking someone. But she let her own insecurities and her anger and hatred toward Theresa ahead of Sarah and her emotions got carried away. But only Theresa had the guts to stay the truth for Ethan was grief struck by what he did that he probably didn't dare to even mentioned it to Gwen. Rebecca wanted a reason for Theresa to lose everything for she has no problem in taking an innocent boy from his mother and the people who loved him and she didn't cared about Little Ethan. Ethan and Gwen were stupid enough to go along with it.
    Back to Gwen, maybe if she stay in the hospital then she wouldn't be barren until Johantohon that I had my serious doubts that he is really Gwen's for many, many reasons. But what about Beth did for it could easy caused some damage to Gwen but Gwen didn't think of that.

#34   2010/01/03 09:36PM
    twilightpass...

just to let everyone know Theresa has already gave birth before she was supposedly execution and she wasn't. She was given a sleeping pill thanks to Alistair and it would had happened if Rebecca didn't make a fake tape forit was a setup because Ethan was mad at Julian.
    Second, if she had commit aborption then how did she give birth for that give the baby.
    And third, that doesn't excuse Gwen for what she had done just like a person said that just because Gwen did this then it should give Theresa a free pass. For Theresa was a great mother but how was Gwen a great mother. She left Jane when she left town because she couldn't take Jane with her because that is not her real daughter. But she wanted custody.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list