List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: I just wished:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I just wished:

Started by Teenie at 2009/04/04 04:10AM
    Latest post: 2010/01/03 09:36PM, Views: 6738, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2009/05/14 11:10AM
    Re: I just wished:
    bigtimesoapfan

Were ya watchin when she left the hospital to confront them? After the nurse came in and spoke to her and said that the baby would die? She left! SHe went to the Beach 8 months preggers gets into a fight(physical on her part) with her hubbys lover and that is why she lost the baby when she fell T did not cause it she never raised a finger to her she just tried to not get hit! What pregnan women in her right mind does that? T went back to The hospital to console Ethan when he thought Sarah was going to die! which thanks to her mommy she did! You can try to wrap it any way you like but if you watched it is very clear who was @ fault. Yes there were outside influences but Gwen is clearly at falt! Poor Ethan never even knew that the nurse told her to stay in bed, had he of been told that night he could have been free of that jealous harpy he had to call wife! He would never of felt Guilty, but I gotta hand it to her!! That Harpy, (oops, i mean Gwen) sure knew how to play her hand!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/05/14 11:11AM
    #22   2009/05/14 09:30PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Actually Gwen was doing fine at the hospital, the nurse didn't tell her if she left her baby would die. The nurse took her blood pressure and said she was okay but she had to stay the night and get rest because it was the hospital policy for patients to stay overnight. Now since you wanna compare this to real life situation you never knew anyone who check themself out the hospital when the doctor told them they were fine, but they refuse to stay overnight like the Dr said because they felt heathly enough to go home?

#23   2009/05/14 09:41PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote destes:
    Quote Ms.HuNNii: Oh really. So Gwen seeing Ethan making out with Teresa didn't cause Gwen to leave the hospital to confront her cheating husband. So you faulting her for getting upset with Ethan. Who should have been at the hospital, where his wife was waiting for him. Ethan felt guilt about Sarah's death because he knew if he was by his pregnant wife side (You know like how a husband and father suppose to be) and not on the beach makeing out with Teresa. Gwen may not have been at the Crane Apartments. I mean he did spend all that time hiding Teresa from Gwen so she would not go into premature labor. Even convience her the hospital was abetter place to stay so he can continue to save Teresa from the big bad Fox. lol. True Gwen didn't follow the rules like a mother in real life should or she didn't do what you would have done but this is soap opera world where those rules really don't apply.

Gwen didn't go after Ethan, she went after Theresa. She physically was beating up on Theresa. In Gwen's eyes, Theresa was the reason her husband (of course we found out that was never true) strayed, when if fact, it was Ethan, because Theresa was the one he really loved. Ethan always went after ANYONE that was interested in Theresa whether was Fox or Jared. He couldn't stand her being with someone else.

Yeah she did attack Teresa when she realized it actually was Teresa and Ethan on TV making out. Before that she wasn't sure if was them or not. She was going to the apartment to see Ethan she just saw Teresa first. Seeing Teresa cofirmed she did not imagine them making out and Ethan was lying.

#24   2009/05/14 09:49PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Ethan did know the nurse told her to stay in bed. Remember she left the hospital twice. The first time she left to go have sex and she almost found Teresa in the closet. But the nurse called Ethan and told him Gwen left the hospital without permission.

#25   2009/05/15 04:37AM
    bigtimesoapfan

Ms Hunni don't take this the wrong way but I think you need to watch some repeats I remember the scene like it was yesterday because I was yelling @ the stupid *itch from my couch!!!! But as usual you see it your way I see it mine so I respectfully agree to disagree!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/05/15 04:39AM
    #26   2009/05/15 11:46AM
    Ms.HuNNii

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/05/17 08:07PM
    #27   2009/05/16 08:11AM
    bigtimesoapfan

I'm not talking about the doc. After that the cna or whatever it's called said it after! Bottom line most mothers put their children even those yet to be born first! I don't know but thats just me!!

#28   2009/05/16 12:31PM
    Ms.HuNNii

I get what you saying and all about a mother should put her child first and Sure Gwen was ignoring her labor pains, because like her husband she couldn't resist getting a piece of Teresa's a**. But It seems to me you are excluding Ethan from his responsiblities. He was the father and his duties were to make sure his wife and child are safe. Not drop his wife off at the hospital relying on the Dr and nurses to keep an eye on her when they couldn't even watch her the first time she snuck out. Now you said a mother wouldn't do anything to put there unborn child at risk. (ummmh didn't Teresa tried to get an abortion, tried to commit suicide, and confess to a murder she didn't do while she was pregnant with Little Ethan).Well how many fathers would so easliy leave their high risked pregnant wife side, knowing full well how serious her condition is, to chase after his side piece.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/05/16 12:49PM
    #29   2009/05/17 12:51PM
    destes

First of all, Gwen only went after Theresa, although she should be going after Ethan. Theresa didn't make a committment to her, but Ethan did.

What I am about to say, is sad but true. Most guys that marry a girl, not because they love her, but because she is pregnant with a child, they normally do not have the same interest in their wife as a man that falls in love and chooses to have a child with her. Ethan loved Theresa, not Gwen and he always put Theresa over Gwen because he did love her.

#30   2009/05/18 12:21PM
    bigtimesoapfan

Yes he's responsible, but she is carrying that baby! Not him. I have been in a somewhat similar situation before my husband and I married so I know how it feels to catch the one you loved doing something he shouldn't and still choose to forgive and love them anyway! (And for me he's never made me sorry we've been married happilt for 9 years!)If I had paid attn to him and chased aftrer him instead of dealing with my medical issue I might not have my son, so I see it differently then most! I've been there.
    And for me on their marriage it was always a shame JMO!! She married him knowing it was her who destroyed his life! That is my #1 feeling on why she is @ Fault( I do admit though that Ethan was just as bas always taking her back like some lost puppy! I think it was because he was comfortable with he! And if he couldn't have his love then He would settle for her!JMO!!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list