List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: I just wished:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I just wished:

Started by Teenie at 2009/04/04 04:10AM
    Latest post: 2010/01/03 09:36PM, Views: 6461, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2009/04/24 10:10PM
    Re: I just wished:
    Teenie

I really wonder why passions really bit the dust....Sad....seems like we just have to wonder

#12   2009/04/26 08:39PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote Teenie: Oh yea, you say that sheridan being Diana storyline lasted to long? Well i beg to differ: The Gwen Theresa and Ethan storyline lasted 10 years!!!! Now THAT's to long lol now we get nada (nothing)

Teenie GET did last up until the end. But at least Ethan and Teresa carried love for each other, even when they were at odds or not together they always thought about each other and how life would be if they were together. Now when Sheridan lose her memory Shuis was not together for a whole year. Sher had faceless memories of Luis but viewer knew who it was. Then when she returned to Harmony Shuis was never the same. And Teenie to tell you the truth I think Shuis was written that way out of spite they even written Fancy as a spiteful twit. Because those who matter start clowning Passions and writing bad reviews.

**My bad Teenie, I forgot you one of the few Gwen fans that wanted Ethan and Gwen together

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/04/26 08:47PM
    #13   2009/05/05 12:31PM
    Teenie

Actually you are correct about my wanting Gwen and Ethan being together. I can't stand intruders in a marriage. Ofcourse outside frictions will be about....freinds, family, the law or what ever. Always folks looking outside or inside relentlessly is what folks maybe can do. They need to get they own freaking business and just leave that married couple alone. So far, I have made mistakes in my marriage....so has he. I'll be damn if a wannabe (Theresa) is still here? Do I blame Ethan? Yes indeed.

#14   2009/05/10 08:38PM
    destes

Ethan married Gwen for the wrong reason, he didn't marry her because he loved her and she knew it. She used the death of Sarah (guilt trip) to keep him. Then she used blackmailing Theresa to get him back. Their marriage was a sham and it turned out they were even married.

#15   2009/05/12 09:27PM
    Ms.HuNNii

I thought Ethan married Gwen because she was pregnant. How did Gwen guilt-trip Ethan when she wanted to end the marriage after Sarah died. Ethan had the chances to move on with Teresa right there because he had know ties with Gwen. Ethan choose to stay with Gwen and promised her he will be a better husband. It was is own guilt that made him stay because he played a role in Sarah's death.

#16   2009/05/13 06:10AM
    bigtimesoapfan

?) What role is that? Sarah died becuase of her mothers insecurities and jealousy! The Nurse saw her getting up to leave , she told her if she did she would lose the baby, Gwen still went! What mother does that? My 1st pregnancy I had lots of scares and hospital o/n. I never did anything to jeapordize my son ( no matter what was going on in my personal life), That's what a mother does! The only one who should feel guilt or take blame for Sarah's death is Gwen, her mother!

#17   2009/05/13 10:38AM
    Ms.HuNNii

Oh really. So Gwen seeing Ethan making out with Teresa didn't cause Gwen to leave the hospital to confront her cheating husband. So you faulting her for getting upset with Ethan. Who should have been at the hospital, where his wife was waiting for him. Ethan felt guilt about Sarah's death because he knew if he was by his pregnant wife side (You know like how a husband and father suppose to be) and not on the beach makeing out with Teresa. Gwen may not have been at the Crane Apartments. I mean he did spend all that time hiding Teresa from Gwen so she would not go into premature labor. Even convience her the hospital was abetter place to stay so he can continue to save Teresa from the big bad Fox. lol. True Gwen didn't follow the rules like a mother in real life should or she didn't do what you would have done but this is soap opera world where those rules really don't apply.

#18   2009/05/13 11:29AM
    destes

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Oh really. So Gwen seeing Ethan making out with Teresa didn't cause Gwen to leave the hospital to confront her cheating husband. So you faulting her for getting upset with Ethan. Who should have been at the hospital, where his wife was waiting for him. Ethan felt guilt about Sarah's death because he knew if he was by his pregnant wife side (You know like how a husband and father suppose to be) and not on the beach makeing out with Teresa. Gwen may not have been at the Crane Apartments. I mean he did spend all that time hiding Teresa from Gwen so she would not go into premature labor. Even convience her the hospital was abetter place to stay so he can continue to save Teresa from the big bad Fox. lol. True Gwen didn't follow the rules like a mother in real life should or she didn't do what you would have done but this is soap opera world where those rules really don't apply.

Gwen didn't go after Ethan, she went after Theresa. She physically was beating up on Theresa. In Gwen's eyes, Theresa was the reason her husband (of course we found out that was never true) strayed, when if fact, it was Ethan, because Theresa was the one he really loved. Ethan always went after ANYONE that was interested in Theresa whether was Fox or Jared. He couldn't stand her being with someone else.

#19   2009/05/14 05:12AM
    bigtimesoapfan

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Oh really. So Gwen seeing Ethan making out with Teresa didn't cause Gwen to leave the hospital to confront her cheating husband. So you faulting her for getting upset with Ethan. Who should have been at the hospital, where his wife was waiting for him. Ethan felt guilt about Sarah's death because he knew if he was by his pregnant wife side (You know like how a husband and father suppose to be) and not on the beach makeing out with Teresa. Gwen may not have been at the Crane Apartments. I mean he did spend all that time hiding Teresa from Gwen so she would not go into premature labor. Even convience her the hospital was abetter place to stay so he can continue to save Teresa from the big bad Fox. lol. True Gwen didn't follow the rules like a mother in real life should or she didn't do what you would have done but this is soap opera world where those rules really don't apply.

Never said they were right but hello she was in the hospital for complications in her pregnancy! Would you have put your child in danger just to confront them? I was in a similar situation @ 8 weeks pregnant, as upset and heartbroken as I was I stayed in bed! ANd ya know what it all worked out! Now we are happily married with 2 kids of our own plus we have full custody of his son from a previous relationship and all worked out! If I had been stupid enough to get out of bed my son would not be here! Thats what a mother does!

#20   2009/05/14 10:59AM
    Teenie

Gwen was in the hospital were she belonged. Here comes Teresa funky tail......The hospital is a free area...Teresa KNEW.....Why upset a moma? She hate gwen cuz he STILL dint leave His Boo Gwen! Ha!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list