List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: I just wished:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I just wished:

Started by Teenie at 2009/04/04 04:10AM
    Latest post: 2010/01/03 09:36PM, Views: 6618, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2009/04/04 04:10AM
    I just wished:
    Teenie

I just wished Sheridan and Luis would have been 2gether was that too much to ask 4? Jeez.....my little heart has been robbed.....Feel me?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/04/04 04:15AM
    #2   2009/04/04 11:39AM
    Re: I just wished:
    destes

Although, I liked Lancy best, I felt the Shuis fans got robbed. I believe if the show hadn't been cancelled, years from now, Shuis would have gotten back together.

#3   2009/04/13 12:42AM
    Ms.HuNNii

Word!! I definetly feel you. If I knew then what I know now I would have stopped watching after the boat exploded.. *wink@Destes . Although I loved when Shuis finally reunited after a WHOLE DOGGONE YEAR of Sheridan thinking her name was Diana and and so-call in love with Brian (Antonio), at the same time thinking about this mystery man (Luis) who she loved deeply.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/04/13 12:54AM
    #4   2009/04/18 07:25AM
    bigtimesoapfan

That they put it back on air! I still am having Ethan and Theresa withdrawals! And Kay and Fox!!

#5   2009/04/18 11:01AM
    destes

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Word!! I definetly feel you. If I knew then what I know now I would have stopped watching after the boat exploded.. *wink@Destes . Although I loved when Shuis finally reunited after a WHOLE DOGGONE YEAR of Sheridan thinking her name was Diana and and so-call in love with Brian (Antonio), at the same time thinking about this mystery man (Luis) who she loved deeply.

That was another storyline that lasted too long. Once Sheridan go back to Harmony and had her memory she should have gone back to Luis. This was the beginning of the end for them (IMO)

#6   2009/04/19 06:42AM
    Teenie

yep....it's just sickening how it played out. "sign", life goes on

#7   2009/04/19 06:46AM
    Teenie

WORD!!!! Yes she loved that man !!! Oh well. I'm still teeded off!!! Is this healthy? Darn you passions!

#8   2009/04/19 06:51AM
    Teenie

It wasn't the end for them......The Omega/Chris....when that story line got drop. the end was looming. Luis was finding little bits and pieces around the house about omega. Luis knew something wasn't right.

#9   2009/04/19 06:58AM
    Teenie

Oh yea, you say that sheridan being Diana storyline lasted to long? Well i beg to differ: The Gwen Theresa and Ethan storyline lasted 10 years!!!! Now THAT's to long lol now we get nada (nothing)

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/04/19 07:03AM
    #10   2009/04/19 10:50AM
    destes

I agree Teenie, I have said before I think the downfall of the show is because they drug the Theresa/Ethan/Gwen storyline on way too long. They should have put Theresa and Ethan together years ago.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list