List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Gwen being Theresa's friend???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gwen being Theresa's friend???

Started by destes at 2009/03/30 04:11PM
    Latest post: 2009/12/28 09:55PM, Views: 6430, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2009/04/26 07:50PM
    Re: Gwen being Theresa's friend???
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote destes: Teenie, I was referring to all the years we heard that Gwen befriended Theresa, but she never did, she was jealous of Theresa from the first of the show. Gwen was having arguements about Theresa (with Ehtan) before Ethan ever realized he loved Theresa.

Most of her arguments was about not trusting Teresa and Teresa being up to something. Gwen wasn't wrong. every time Gwen would get close to busting Teresa out something or someone would save her. True. Teresa didn't want to be friends with Gwen, but she sure knew, if Gwen found out and told Ethan what Teresa was up to, it would ruin her chance with Ethan, so Teresa led Ethan and Gwen to believe she was only there as a friend.

#12   2009/04/26 08:11PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote Teenie: it takes two to be friends...tee all ready had her eyes on ethan, when gwen smelled that....we know the rest. Gwen did try to be teresa friend.....teresa wanted ethan...always about teresa trick self and what she wants. No friendship was happening....

Yep Teenie she sure did smell a rat. How is that Gwen was in the wrong or jealous for suspecting something up with a girl she and Ethan just met who is constantly around or in her man's face.

#13   2009/04/28 07:18PM
    destes

Quote Ms.HuNNii:
    Quote destes: Teenie, I was referring to all the years we heard that Gwen befriended Theresa, but she never did, she was jealous of Theresa from the first of the show. Gwen was having arguements about Theresa (with Ehtan) before Ethan ever realized he loved Theresa.

Most of her arguments was about not trusting Teresa and Teresa being up to something. Gwen wasn't wrong. every time Gwen would get close to busting Teresa out something or someone would save her. True. Teresa didn't want to be friends with Gwen, but she sure knew, if Gwen found out and told Ethan what Teresa was up to, it would ruin her chance with Ethan, so Teresa led Ethan and Gwen to believe she was only there as a friend.

My question was about Gwen befriending Theresa. She didn't, she was jealous of some girl from the beginning before she ever met Theresa. Gwen was not sure of Ethan's feelings or she would not have worried about Theresa or any other women. Theresa was always nice and polite to Gwen, but there were times Gwen was Way out of line. Like when she told Theresa if Theresa wouldn't be her wedding planner she would use her designs anyway.

#14   2009/05/02 01:21AM
    Ms.HuNNii

Are you serious? When Teresa was being nice and polite to Gwen she was sincere.*lmao* Teresa didn't like or know Gwen since the beginning either.Both Teresa and Gwen were putting on the nice friend or whatever for there own personal reasons. Gwen was pretending to be Teresa friend so she can do what she was suppose to do and that is to be the help in training. And Teresa was doing the nice act to get in Ethan's good book, and of course she is going to be nice to Gwen for that time being, she had to make it look like she was not trying to steal Gwen's b/f.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/05/02 01:28AM
    #15   2009/05/03 10:34AM
    destes

I can go with that, since to realize Gwen was not Theresa's friend, only pretending. For years people have been saying Gwen wanted to be Theresa's friend and watching the reruns it is showing how jealous Gwen was of Theresa from almost the start.

#16   2009/05/03 10:36AM
    destes

Quote Ms.HuNNii:

Fate saved Theresa everytime.

#17   2009/05/05 07:04AM
    bigtimesoapfan

Quote destes:
    Quote Ms.HuNNii:

Fate saved Theresa everytime.

The same can be said about Gwen! Up until the end Gwen always won! She got Little Ethan(until t had Jane)she kidnapped Jane and yet still got custody of her. To me Gwen having T's children(and the methods she used to get them) she deserved everything T threw @ her! And then some!! From one mother to another! Alls fair when some stupid skank thinks she's going to steal your kids!
    Theresa never won by teh way until the final episode whioh by teh way rocked but still Gwen got away with alot!

#18   2009/05/05 09:46PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Sorry dear, but you really are reaching with this one. how is it you took a piece of sentence and turn it into something else when that was not what I meant. I mean are you looking for an arguement with a Gwen fan. If you are then sorry to disapoint because I'm not a Gwen fan. Now with that being said. I was refering to the time when Teresa was trying to get to know Ethan better, and how Gwen almost found out why Teresa was always hanging around. But there was always someone like Whitney, Pilar, Chuck would save her everytime. In the beginning Teresa never went day without saying "that was close".

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/05/05 09:51PM
    #19   2009/05/06 05:21AM
    bigtimesoapfan

Sorry that was my take on it when I read the post!! And as far as reaching goes(from what I thought the thread was pointing @) I watched every epi of this show until it moved to DTV and while I am a firm believer in being true to your spouse, I do believe that some things trump it(especially a marriage built on 1 major lie( that T sent the truth to the paper when it was Gwen) For me their marriage was always a sham! That didn't end quite soon enough!!

Sorry again! But being a Theresa fan when I think someone is slamming her I want to defend (Just like Sammi on DOOL)!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/05/06 05:39AM
    #20   2009/05/10 08:32PM
    destes

The marriage was a total sham since it turned out Gwen and Ethan were never married.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list