List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Gwen being Theresa's friend???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gwen being Theresa's friend???

Started by destes at 2009/03/30 04:11PM
    Latest post: 2009/12/28 09:55PM, Views: 6328, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2009/03/30 04:11PM
    Gwen being Theresa's friend???
    destes

Over the years I have heard how Gwen befriended Theresa and Theresa was horrible for wanting Ethan. Yet, so far on the original episodes, I have only seen Gwen jealous of Theresa. How exactly do they become "friends".

#2   2009/03/31 08:29AM
    Re: Gwen being Theresa's friend???
    bigtimesoapfan

They weren't. Gwen and her fans just say that to try and Make Theresa look bad!

#3   2009/03/31 02:40PM
    destes

I think you are right. Gwen has been jealous of Theresa from the beginning. She only pretends to be Theresa's friend.

#4   2009/04/02 06:02AM
    bigtimesoapfan

ya know what they say keep your friends close and your enimies even closer!

#5   2009/04/05 11:50AM
    destes

You are right. Theresa didn't really want to be around Gwen, much less her friend. lol

#6   2009/04/19 07:16AM
    Teenie

it takes two to be friends...tee all ready had her eyes on ethan, when gwen smelled that....we know the rest. Gwen did try to be teresa friend.....teresa wanted ethan...always about teresa trick self and what she wants. No friendship was happening....

#7   2009/04/19 10:47AM
    destes

Teenie, I was referring to all the years we heard that Gwen befriended Theresa, but she never did, she was jealous of Theresa from the first of the show. Gwen was having arguements about Theresa (with Ehtan) before Ethan ever realized he loved Theresa.

#8   2009/04/24 10:25PM
    Teenie

listen hear:

Ethan should know......But yet he has two gorgerous gals smelling the man dick and aroma......Gwen and ETHAN were on tv 2gether when this show began.....So was teresa...scribbling on gwen face, when tee knew already that ethan and gwen was together....teresa reminds me of a project B

#9   2009/04/26 05:56PM
    destes

I don't get your point, yes Ethan and Gwen were dating, but so what. It was clear in the beginning Gwen was more interested in Ethan than he was in her. Theresa was only 16 or 17, young and immature. That is the kind of thing teenagers do.

#10   2009/04/26 07:29PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote destes: You are right. Theresa didn't really want to be around Gwen, much less her friend. lol

You are right, Teresa didn't want to be Gwen's friend. However she did look at it as a way to get closer to Ethan. Or should I say it was fate *snickering*

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list