List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Fancy Question

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fancy Question

Started by lovesit at 2009/03/23 02:32PM
    Latest post: 2009/03/27 12:21PM, Views: 670, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2009/03/23 02:32PM
    Fancy Question
    lovesit

I have tried and tried, but I cannot find who was Fancy's rapist? That was the last s/l I got to watch before college/direct TV made it impossible for me to watch. Can anyone tell me the ending of this s/l please?

#2   2009/03/23 07:36PM
    Re: Fancy Question
    Ms.HuNNii

Vincent was Fancy's rapist. Vincent admit that it was Alistar who sent him to wreak hovac on the citizens of Harmony.

Oh my bad. Eve turned Vincent in to save Luis from being executed. It was later when Alistar came back that the viewers found out Vincent was sent under Alistar's order.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2009/03/23 07:47PM
    #3   2009/03/24 07:14AM
    lovesit

thank you so much for the info! I spent a whole day a couple of weeks ago trying to find out, but could only find Vincent was the serial killer man/woman. I did not know if that was the same person who was terrorizing Fancy.

Is the baby she had in the end Vincent's or Luis's?

#4   2009/03/25 07:46AM
    bigtimesoapfan

I think she said she was pregnant in the last episode so that would be Luis cause the rape happened on ch. 10(NBC)

#5   2009/03/25 11:30AM
    destes

I don't know why they had Luis/Fancy Paloma/Noah pregnant at the end, but don't think it had anything to do with the rape. Personally, I wish they were not pregnant until AFTER they got married.. As any one ever noticed that every kid on Passions was out of wedlock???????

#6   2009/03/27 12:21PM
    lovesit

thank you guys again for answering my questions! They have been irking me for what, 2 years??? I just never knew how they played out the time frame once it went to Direct TV.

Thanks again!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list