List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Beautiful Teresa....Ethan u did right/ or wrong?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Beautiful Teresa....Ethan u did right/ or wrong?

Started by Teenie at 2009/03/17 10:13AM
    Latest post: 2009/10/21 06:26PM, Views: 2260, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/03/17 10:13AM
    Beautiful Teresa....Ethan u did right/ or wrong?
    Teenie

U had me believing of your vows....Why ethan are your vows and words fake to teresa and Gwen ?

#2   2009/03/25 11:39AM
    Re: Beautiful Teresa....Ethan u did right/ or wrong?
    destes

I think the reason Ethan's vows to Gwen were fake because he didn't love her, he only married her because she was pregnant.

The vows he made to Theresa were true.

#3   2009/03/27 09:59AM
    Octoberfest

Ethan should have ended up with Siren!

At least that way he wouldn't cause any more pain and suffering to the women he was supposed to love.

#4   2009/03/27 12:15PM
    destes

The problem with Ethan was plain and simple, he married a women and was in love with another. He should have never married Gwen even if she was pregnant. He should have gotten a DNA test and if it was his child, he should have supported the child and spent time with her, but never should have married Gwen.

#5   2009/03/30 12:26PM
    Teenie

Jeez,....Teresa has her player name ethan....But....she is a quik fix........I think she may have respect...but she won't ever have the BEST........she is certainly beautiful, but she stank. Best example: Her own brother Luis who she threw to the wolves...All for the love of a punk name ethan....TEE! Luis would not put anyone before his little babby sis....

#6   2009/03/30 12:45PM
    destes

Quote Teenie: Jeez,....Teresa has her player name ethan....But....she is a quik fix........I think she may have respect...but she won't ever have the BEST........she is certainly beautiful, but she stank. Best example: Her own brother Luis who she threw to the wolves...All for the love of a punk name ethan....TEE! Luis would not put anyone before his little babby sis....

How can you blame Theresa, she wasn't the one hurting her brother, Vincent (blackmailer) was the one hurting him. Luis didn't expect Theresa to give up her entire life for him and I don't think he would have given up his true love for her.

#7   2009/03/31 08:33AM
    bigtimesoapfan

ITA!! Had T told L he would have told her to make her dream happen! And he would take care of the blackmailer! And while yes he loves his sister NO he wouldn't have diven up his love for her!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/03/31 08:35AM
    #8   2009/03/31 02:38PM
    destes

I don't believe Luis would have given up his love either. Therea should have never been in a position where she would have to choose. The blackmailer was the bad guy, not Theresa.

#9   2009/04/24 10:37PM
    Teenie

Teresa OWN brother could have been executed. All her eyes are on her man ETHAN.

#10   2009/04/24 10:43PM
    Teenie

Hi lil moma.......Luis ....teresa spoke to a convict...she falls for fake stuff.....Jeez, how she cant BE REALLLL!!! I can not stand a wannabee like tee

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list