List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: IVY

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

IVY

Started by garon d at 2009/03/14 01:54PM
    Latest post: 2009/03/25 11:48AM, Views: 636, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2009/03/14 01:54PM
    IVY
    garon d

Ivy apologizes to theresa for not believing her for all these years. I think that was so good part of the show for me

#2   2009/03/14 03:26PM
    Re: IVY
    Teenie

ok

#3   2009/03/15 11:29AM
    destes

Quote garon d: Ivy apologizes to theresa for not believing her for all these years. I think that was so good part of the show for me

I loved that part too. Ivy really wanted Theresa and Ethan together, then hated her when the tabliod came out and Theresa was framed. It was so good everyone knew the truth, but this is one time, I wish they had drawn it out. I hated everything came out so fast in one day.

#4   2009/03/15 04:10PM
    garon d

Quote destes:
    Quote garon d: Ivy apologizes to theresa for not believing her for all these years. I think that was so good part of the show for me

I loved that part too. Ivy really wanted Theresa and Ethan together, then hated her when the tabliod came out and Theresa was framed. It was so good everyone knew the truth, but this is one time, I wish they had drawn it out. I hated everything came out so fast in one day.

This time it went by to fast for me to

#5   2009/03/25 11:48AM
    destes

Yes, it was way too fast. I was disappointed how they waited for the very last day for things to come out. So much time was wasted on Juanita and Vincent. They should have let them go when the show was cancelled in or to concentrate on all the old storyline.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list