List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: fave couples of the whole show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

fave couples of the whole show

Started by ghlover2009 at 2009/03/11 06:50AM
    Latest post: 2012/04/18 01:38PM, Views: 5378, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2009/03/11 06:50AM
    fave couples of the whole show
    ghlover2009

Fancy And Noah
    Kay And Fox
    Ethan And theresea
    Ethan And Gwen
    Jared And theresea
    the original Charity And The Original Miguel
    Sheridan and Luis

i will always remeber passions i miss it. 1999-2008

#2   2009/03/11 06:55AM
    Re: fave couples of the whole show
    jfoley09

I'm watching the re-runs(in 2000 now) here in Canada. I love ET. Even though Ethan wants to marrry Gwen right now, you can see the chemistry between ET. I also realized I love Charity and Miguel as well as Kayguel. Too bad Charity left.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/03/11 06:56AM
    #3   2009/03/11 09:05AM
    ghlover2009

Quote jfoley09: I'm watching the re-runs(in 2000 now) here in Canada. I love ET. Even though Ethan wants to marrry Gwen right now, you can see the chemistry between ET. I also realized I love Charity and Miguel as well as Kayguel. Too bad Charity left.

i know that sucked when charity left man i miss passions that was my most fave show in the world i was like 9 years old when it first came out i miss this show so much lol

#4   2009/03/11 09:17AM
    jfoley09

Quote ghlover2009:
    Quote jfoley09: I'm watching the re-runs(in 2000 now) here in Canada. I love ET. Even though Ethan wants to marrry Gwen right now, you can see the chemistry between ET. I also realized I love Charity and Miguel as well as Kayguel. Too bad Charity left.

i know that sucked when charity left man i miss passions that was my most fave show in the world i was like 9 years old when it first came out i miss this show so much lol

I know.These years of PSSNS I'm watching now are quite good. I never started watching orginally until 2001, but man Shuis is HOT back here. I learned alot watching these episodes. Lancy was GREAT, but so was Shuis and I can love them as well. Sheridan was more of a pushover back then though from, what I see. I can't wait till zoombie Charity comes on screen. I'll post some up on YT.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/03/11 09:18AM
    #5   2009/03/11 09:43AM
    ghlover2009

Quote jfoley09:
    Quote ghlover2009:

I know.These years of PSSNS I'm watching now are quite good. I never started watching orginally until 2001, but man Shuis is HOT back here. I learned alot watching these episodes. Lancy was GREAT, but so was Shuis and I can love them as well. Sheridan was more of a pushover back then though from, what I see. I can't wait till zoombie Charity comes on screen. I'll post some up on YT.

ok i almost forgot about zombie charity.

#6   2009/03/11 02:33PM
    garon d

sheridan & luis ethan & theresea eve & julian sam & grace

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/03/11 02:34PM
    #7   2009/03/14 08:03AM
    IloveSam2010

1. KAY AND FOX!!!!!!
    2. Fancy and Noah
    3. Harrison and pretty
    4. Shuis
    5.Miguel and charity
    6. Gwenethan!
    7. Jared and teresa i loved my jaressa!

#8   2009/03/14 12:18PM
    destes

Quote jfoley09:
    Quote ghlover2009:

I loved Shuis back then too. But after the boat exploded leaving Sheridan with Amnesia, the never were the same (for me) Sheridan was too hard on Luis (IMO) Once he and Fancy got together, he started smiling again.

#9   2009/03/14 01:53PM
    Teenie

You will always see teresa and enthan....I see Luis and sheridan.......I have been ROBBED!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/03/14 01:57PM
    #10   2009/03/14 02:00PM
    Teenie

No comment

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list