List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa and its FATE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa and its FATE

Started by jfoley09 at 2009/03/09 06:16PM
    Latest post: 2009/03/14 01:08PM, Views: 716, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2009/03/09 06:16PM
    Theresa and its FATE
    jfoley09

Ha ha,
    I love Theresa. Every time Theresa uses the word "fate" it makes me love her so much more. Granted she is a little neive as a teenager, but she was completely right about "fate" wanting her and Ethan together. For example, I watched todays episode of the re-runs and Ethan asked Theresa to try on the engagement ring he was planning to buy for Gwen. Well, it just would not come off her finger even when the man put what looked like vaseline on her finger. I cannot wait till Ethan proposes to Theresa at midnight mass at Christmas for everyone to know more that Theresa was right, especially Pilar and Whitney!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/03/10 07:03AM
    #2   2009/03/09 11:17PM
    Re: Theresa and its FATE
    Ms.HuNNii

The reruns don't come on where I'm at. If I remember correctly didn't the ring fall off and Teresa lied and said the ring was still stuck on her finger. To keep Ethan from proposing to Gwen. If that was fate once the ring got stuck Ethan should have caught on and said oh Teresa that must mean the ring is for you. He really should have reconized after it was pretend stuck on her finger.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/03/09 11:22PM
    #3   2009/03/10 07:06AM
    jfoley09

Quote Ms.HuNNii: The reruns don't come on where I'm at. If I remember correctly didn't the ring fall off and Teresa lied and said the ring was still stuck on her finger. To keep Ethan from proposing to Gwen. If that was fate once the ring got stuck Ethan should have caught on and said oh Teresa that must mean the ring is for you. He really should have reconized after it was pretend stuck on her finger.

I never saw the part about the ring falling off yet and I didn't start watching the first time around till 2001 so this is all new to me. Many ppl told me about the engagement at Christmas.I guess that's today's episode where the ring comes off. ET were meant to be together and T knew it. Heck Ethan is even saying T's name to Gwen now while in bed with Gwen.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/03/10 07:13AM
    #4   2009/03/14 01:08PM
    Teenie

hello ...shop around.....Teresa.....enter the dragon
    Beyounce say wat Tennine says this:fill in tha blanks

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list