List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Watch Passions!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Watch Passions!!!!!

Started by jfoley85 at 2009/01/13 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2009/03/05 07:07AM, Views: 986, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2009/01/15 12:14PM
    Re: Watch Passions!!!!!
    destes

Thanks, you are the greatest for letting us see the reruns and the end of Passions.

#2   2009/01/15 12:35PM
    destes

I am bumping this up because I saw where a girl was asking how she could watch the last episodes.

#3   2009/03/04 11:51PM
    destes

I have really enjoyed watching the reruns, I am not up to date but really enjoy watching when I can. It is hard to believe we watched all those years and nothing much at all changed with the T/E/G triangle. Gwen knew from the beginning Ethan had the hots for Theresa. I wish they had put Theresa and Ethan together long before they did.

#4   2009/03/05 06:53AM
    Teenie

Quote destes: I have really enjoyed watching the reruns, I am not up to date but really enjoy watching when I can. It is hard to believe we watched all those years and nothing much at all changed with the T/E/G triangle. Gwen knew from the beginning Ethan had the hots for Theresa. I wish they had put Theresa and Ethan together long before they did.

I enjoyed Ethan/Gwen/Theresa strong stand on infidelity...When you are married.

#5   2009/03/05 07:04AM
    Teenie

I will say it again......Teresa was wrong, Ethan knew how Teresa care about him for always...but yet he did not go after her ...But Something was very interesting.....Teresa could be on a cliff about to fall off, and etc.....Ethan cared.....Well ,, only when tee was is danger....And his behind was ALWAYS late...In My Gurl Gwen defense......He played them both

#6   2009/03/05 07:07AM
    Teenie

I guess folks LOVE different......

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list