List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: *So Speculations about Sheridan and Jonathan were True..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*So Speculations about Sheridan and Jonathan were True..

Started by Ms.HuNNii at 2008/12/26 02:05PM
    Latest post: 2010/01/03 08:45PM, Views: 5375, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2009/03/13 01:34PM
    Re: *So Speculations about Sheridan and Jonathan were True..
    garon d

Quote ghlover2009: i know even though the show ended it made me mad that shuis was not together in the end that was some total crap wasn't it? alot of the people did end up with who i wanted.

Yes it was total crap

#12   2009/03/14 12:10PM
    destes

I am glad Lancy ended up together. Once the boat exploded it wasn't the same for Shuis. (imo) Had they gotten together at the end, I would have been OK with it because of all the Shuis fans. (and in the beginning I loved Shuis too) but I would not have wanted Fancy to get hurt.

#13   2009/03/14 10:36PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Oh they could have found a way for Fancy to end up happy. All they had to do was to make her realize her true love was really one of Paris Hilton's boyfriends she stole. lmao

#14   2009/03/15 11:18AM
    destes

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Oh they could have found a way for Fancy to end up happy. All they had to do was to make her realize her true love was really one of Paris Hilton's boyfriends she stole. lmao

Why would she have to steal a guy, when she had a guy that loved her. I think the problem, is once Passions got cancelled for the second time, they didn't have time to bring them together. I wish they had not spend so muc time with Juanita and spend more time wrapping up old storylines. Had they cut Juanita, Vincent and Vicky, and Pretty storyline, they would have had time. imo

#15   2009/03/17 10:55AM
    Teenie

Destes:
    Yes sheridan made a very bad move...., But don't forget..She was crying for her children and Luis was trying his VERY best to find Marty....THey lost their babies....I cried for them.......

#16   2009/03/18 12:38PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote destes:
    Quote Ms.HuNNii: Oh they could have found a way for Fancy to end up happy. All they had to do was to make her realize her true love was really one of Paris Hilton's boyfriends she stole. lmao

Why would she have to steal a guy, when she had a guy that loved her. I think the problem, is once Passions got cancelled for the second time, they didn't have time to bring them together. I wish they had not spend so muc time with Juanita and spend more time wrapping up old storylines. Had they cut Juanita, Vincent and Vicky, and Pretty storyline, they would have had time. imo

Where do it say Fancy had to steal a guy. I was responding to what you said about how you didn't want Fancy to be hurt if the bitter passions writers would have put Shuis back together. If they could make Sheridan get over Luis and fall in love with antonio in a matter of minutes. Someone who Sheridan didn't even love when he was with her. they could have did it to Fancy, have someone from her past back. Like one of Paris Hilton's boyfriend Fancy claimed she stole.

Now about what the writers should have excluded. I'm not buying it. If they wanted to put Shuis back together they could have done it plenty of times. But they choose to taunt Shuis fans like there were going to reunite them up until Antonio appeared out of nowhere. They had know intentions on putting them back together since the mainsteam media outlets (which by the way adored Shuis) stop checking on Passions. Passions wasn't even getting that many nominations the last few years they were on.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/03/18 12:46PM
    #17   2009/03/18 01:24PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote Teenie: WoW!? Sheesh So the script played just great, but maybe the writers didn't plan on gwen having a following of fans....Oh well

(((Teenie)))

Well they were dead wrong or they really did care about the fans. Some ppl like a bad B. And some like the angel type character. Thats with all tv series. What I don't understand if Gwen was a person to be hated. Why did she had some redeemable moments. Even at the end she really didn't get a bad deal.

#18   2009/03/25 11:35AM
    destes

Teenie, you are right. Sheridan was crying for her child, but Luis almost got killed trying to find Marty. Sheridan was mean to him and told him to move on. She was not going to leave Chris. It was not until Sheridan saw that Luis wasn't going to spend his life pinning for her, that she wanted him again.

I believe in the long run, had the show not been cancelled, Luisa and Sheridan would have ended up together. Personally, I think the writer that let us know how the show was meant to be, was real. Everything he/she said made totally sense. Although I didn't like some of what he/she said, it made sense.

#19   2009/03/30 11:32AM
    Teenie

Tell tha truth! Preety much how I seen/saw it too!.......Hmmm. Talk the truth!!!!

#20   2010/01/03 08:45PM
    twilightpass...

Quote Ms.HuNNii:
    Quote Teenie: WoW!? Sheesh So the script played just great, but maybe the writers didn't plan on gwen having a following of fans....Oh well

(((Teenie)))

Well they were dead wrong or they really did care about the fans. Some ppl like a bad B. And some like the angel type character. Thats with all tv series. What I don't understand if Gwen was a person to be hated. Why did she had some redeemable moments. Even at the end she really didn't get a bad deal.

Except for the cop trying to hook up with her for happy ever after then what did she got. She lost Ethan and the children and is facing jail time.
    I think that with Sheridan Gwen is like an angel but I think that with Theresa Gwen was supposed to be hated. I mean think of what she did for she was talking bad about Theresa little son and was trying to send him off to boarding school. Then she throw a tantrum over the slideshow because it has pictures of Theresa and Ethan at first. And anyone didn't know that Theresa was really alive would think that as a little boy he would be missing his mother but still the waythat she spoke to Little Ethan.
    Now the whole Johanthon being her son which is exactly what I thought her using him to get Ethan back and then when that didn't work she blackmail Pilar that she was going to get a psychopath that is wanting revenge to destroy the Lopez-Fitzergald.
    But what gets me that I don't see redeeming is even after the truth came out Gwen tried to deny it and use the I am your wife card. Then when that didn't worked she throw that she can't have children thanks to Theresa back in people faces.
    She was probably desperate because she couldn't accept the fact that Ethan didn't loved her as he loved Theresa. For Jer even said that Gwen was an obstacle because well of how Ethan is and that is why he can't go back on his word. She has so many insecurities and I think that the only problem is that the writers wanted to wrap it all up and give everyone a happy ending that we didn't see a lot of Gwen getting what she deserved. She is a liar and bitter.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list