List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: *So Speculations about Sheridan and Jonathan were True..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*So Speculations about Sheridan and Jonathan were True..

Started by Ms.HuNNii at 2008/12/26 02:05PM
    Latest post: 2010/01/03 08:45PM, Views: 4957, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/12/26 02:05PM
    *So Speculations about Sheridan and Jonathan were True..
    Ms.HuNNii

LMAOOOOOOOOO

So anyway I'm on McKenzie's message board and I see a thread saying former Passions writer explain non Shuis ending. Apparently they were going with the Sheridan is Beth storyline. But due to budget cuts and cancellation they couldn't bring Kelli back. They were all ready to bring Beth back, but they got cancel instead.And Kelli wasn't coming back unless it was a full role. so they stuck with what they already had. Lunacy. However they didn't want to leave Sheridan alone so they got Antonio to come back so Sheridan can have a happy ending.

Anyways the story on Mac board was from a thread from the NBC board. Now a Teresa Fan came in wanted to know a question about ETG so the writer told her to make another thread cuz that particular thread was for the Shuis fan. She asked if Teresa and Ethan were meant to be from the beginning and was Gwen always and obstcale. She replyed yes, ET was always fated couple and Gwen was to be hated. In fact the hate the Teresa fans for Gwen is what kept the triangle going for so long. It was their motivation. LMAOOOO. Also that Jonathan was a plan cooked up by Alistar and Gwen to keep ET apart. Thats why Gwen wasn't all that suprised when she and Rebecca saw Alistar alive.

What I don't get is Passions writers could have worked with what they planed if they would have left unnecessary s/l alone like Pretty, Juanita and henchmen, Vicki crazy azz, Esme and her lovers, and the Julian/val/vencent story. I mean if they were in canceling stage wouldn't it been best if they focus on their main characters. passions woulda had a better ending.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/12/26 02:20PM
    #2   2008/12/28 09:28PM
    Re: *So Speculations about Sheridan and Jonathan were True..
    destes

I read it too. It is great. He/She talked how Gwen was only there as an obstacle for Theresa and Ethan. Jer from the beginning planned for Theresa and Ethan to end up together. Too bad it took so long. I agree (except for Esme I loved her) the last storylines should have wound up and they should have concentrated on the main characters.

#3   2008/12/28 09:31PM
    destes

boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=810435

And there is also another thread entitled "Calling All Luis/Sheridan Fans!"

boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=810396

THIS IS THE WEBSITES, CHECK IT OUT.

#4   2009/03/04 08:23AM
    screaming-tu...

Sorry to burst bubbles but that was proven to be HOAX~ Yep they were not a real passions writer. So I guess the answers to those questions died with JER

#5   2009/03/04 11:41PM
    destes

I haven't heard that, only some people didn't by it. What website do you see it was a hoax?

Anyway, one thing we all know for sure E/T were meant to be together. It is clear from the first of the show.

#6   2009/03/05 01:40PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote screaming-turtle: Sorry to burst bubbles but that was proven to be HOAX~ Yep they were not a real passions writer. So I guess the answers to those questions died with JER
    Yep I kinda figure the passions writer was on some bull. with all those unexplain and ridiculous s/l passions was putting out, now all of sudden they wanna stick to the script. Yeah right. And during the ending of Passions it seem like the Lunacy s/l were a rubbing it in your face for those who supported Shuis. Because let be real the media loved Shuis and once they and the shuis fans got tired of the same old obsticles after obsticle ppl stop watching and Passions really sunk in the rating. After the media and fan gave up on Passions ppl start looking at Passions as a joke. So I believe the writers and JER had a chip on their shoulders from that. Also the "passion writer" said Kay and Miguel, and Ivy and Sam were also Passions supercouple in the beginning. Lmao&smh. Now anybody who were watching from the beginning know thats a dayum lie.

#7   2009/03/07 08:54AM
    Teenie

WoW!? Sheesh So the script played just great, but maybe the writers didn't plan on gwen having a following of fans....Oh well

#8   2009/03/07 09:03AM
    Teenie

I'm, like okay...it's over. Sheridan and Luis was sooo meant to be. But in our world of soaps, guess not. Hi Yall whats up with all the posters? Miss All of yall who have put up with the battles of Passions Lets have a good year..Okay? Later

#9   2009/03/12 02:06PM
    destes

You have a good year too.

#10   2009/03/13 07:19AM
    ghlover2009

i know even though the show ended it made me mad that shuis was not together in the end that was some total crap wasn't it? alot of the people did end up with who i wanted.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list