List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Anyone watching the reruns????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anyone watching the reruns????

Started by destes at 2008/11/29 11:27AM
    Latest post: 2008/12/02 10:38PM, Views: 1078, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2008/11/29 11:27AM
    Anyone watching the reruns????
    destes

Is anyone able to watch the reruns of Passions. It was so good back then. I just watched Ethan take Theresa to see Cinderella. I forgot just how much they were attracted to each other and although he would say he loved Gwen, his face would light up with Theresa.

#2   2008/11/29 11:51AM
    Re: Anyone watching the reruns????
    all4babe

I WANTED to be able to watch the reruns, so I ordered the superchannel..But what do ya know?? The freaking channel comes up black and there is no sound. My husband called Rogers and told them and they checked and said that we have it..It is 2-3 weeks later and it is still not showing..If they don;t fix it for me they better not think of charging me for it on my bill.....I should go back to Bell satalite.

I watched Passions from the very first day it aired, although I haven't seen the first of the show in ages, I do remember very vividly how much of a snob Ethan was and I also remember thinking "wtf" when it showed Sheridan mourning over her best pal "Princess Dianna"

#3   2008/12/02 10:38PM
    Re: Anyone watching the reruns????
    destes

talk.soapoperafan.com/passions/

You can watch it online here. They will only let you watch 72 minutes, then you have to wait an hour to watch more, but I only have an hour at the time any way. lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list