List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: close this part of the site

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

close this part of the site

Started by youngesoapwatcher at 2008/11/20 07:27PM
    Latest post: 2009/03/12 12:13PM, Views: 1206, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/11/20 07:27PM
    close this part of the site
    youngesoapwa...

ok i hate to say it but i think the passions part should be just shut no one posts in it anymore the only thing is the passions petion for the usa network

which is probably just a rumor nothing else so crissi if u want to make up some space delet the passions area

#2   2008/11/21 05:11AM
    Re: close this part of the site
    bigtimesoapfan

Quote youngesoapwatcher: ok i hate to say it but i think the passions part should be just shut no one posts in it anymore the only thing is the passions petion for the usa network

which is probably just a rumor nothing else so crissi if u want to make up some space delet the passions area

Then Don't!!!!

#3   2008/11/21 10:15AM
    destes

Quote youngesoapwatcher: ok i hate to say it but i think the passions part should be just shut no one posts in it anymore the only thing is the passions petion for the usa network

From time to time people do post, so if you are no longer interested in the board, don't come to it. Others may choose to keep in touch from time to time.

talk.soapoperafan.com/passions/

Above is the site people can go if they want to watch the reruns of Passions.

#4   2008/11/26 12:49PM
    Beacham

Quote destes:

From time to time people do post, so if you are no longer interested in the board, don't come to it. Others may choose to keep in touch from time to time.

talk.soapoperafan.com/passions/

Above is the site people can go if they want to watch the reruns of Passions.

Good point I mean I would hate to see this site go down true I don't come on here like I used to.But I would hate to see it go and I am thankful that the admin are keeping this open.So admin if you read this thank you for keeping this message board open.

#5   2008/11/26 03:41PM
    all4babe

Why does it matter to you?? Does this forum disrupt your life in any sort of way?? Stop being such a damn nit picker!!!!

#6   2008/11/27 11:28AM
    Chrissi

Hi! I will close this board eventually, but it's still so soon. So many have made friends here that I want them to have a place to chat! I want people to have a place to remember Passions. That's also why I keep the Soap Opera Fan board open. Just so people can chat.

#7   2008/11/27 03:27PM
    youngesoapwa...

:) good point chrissi

#8   2008/11/29 11:22AM
    destes

Quote Chrissi:

Hi! I will close this board eventually, but it's still so soon. So many have made friends here that I want them to have a place to chat! I want people to have a place to remember Passions. That's also why I keep the Soap Opera Fan board open. Just so people can chat.

Thanks Chrissi.

#9   2008/11/29 11:23AM
    destes

Quote all4babe:

Why does it matter to you?? Does this forum disrupt your life in any sort of way?? Stop being such a damn nit picker!!!!

I agree, what difference does it make to her if it stays open or not.

#10   2008/11/29 11:53AM
    all4babe

Quote destes:
    Quote all4babe:

I agree, what difference does it make to her if it stays open or not.
    I know..I don't want it to close. I am not over the show yet and it is nice to have a place to come and chat about it.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list