List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Happy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Happy

Started by monkey1 at 2008/11/08 11:35AM
    Latest post: 2008/11/12 08:32AM, Views: 641, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2008/11/08 11:35AM
    Happy
    monkey1

theresa is the best. I got the man of my dreams by beliveing in fate thanks to her. I would love to meet her someday to tell her that. I am so glad that I kept on beliveing. I really miss passions, wish it would come back on. I am alot like her, but I have 3 kids with my man. Where she only had little Ethan.But I got my man away from his other girl. And now he is all mine. We just got married last month. I am so happy. THANK-YOU THERESA

#2   2008/11/08 01:49PM
    Re: Happy
    destes

If your guy loves you like Ethan loves Theresa, I am sure you will be happy. I just hope it is not like Gwen taking Ethan away from Theresa, then it will never work. Good luck.

#3   2008/11/10 10:36PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Ha ha ha ha ha

Lmaooooooo

I remember you Well Congratulations. Glad you got everything you worked so hard for

#4   2008/11/12 08:32AM
    saracharves

:|

Quote monkey1: theresa is the best. I got the man of my dreams by beliveing in fate thanks to her. I would love to meet her someday to tell her that. I am so glad that I kept on beliveing. I really miss passions, wish it would come back on. I am alot like her, but I have 3 kids with my man. Where she only had little Ethan.But I got my man away from his other girl. And now he is all mine. We just got married last month. I am so happy. THANK-YOU THERESA

This is a soap! If their are children involved it is never right to steal another women's man especially if their married! I'd keep my eyes open though if he could leave one for you he could definitley leave you for another!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list