List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: beachem?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

beachem?

Started by youngesoapwatcher at 2008/10/28 10:13AM
    Latest post: 2008/11/03 11:09AM, Views: 558, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2008/10/28 10:13AM
    beachem?
    youngesoapwa...

any news on our show from usa network?

#2   2008/10/29 08:29AM
    Re: beachem?
    Beacham

No I am very sorry I don't know anything new.Since JER passing more then likely it would be re-runs,I really haven't had the time to e-mail my buddy since my grand mother is in physical therapy.I'm the only one who can carry her I just haven't had the time,but as soon as I get time I will post something.

#3   2008/10/31 06:03AM
    Teenie

Quote Beacham: No I am very sorry I don't know anything new.Since JER passing more then likely it would be re-runs,I really haven't had the time to e-mail my buddy since my grand mother is in physical therapy.I'm the only one who can carry her I just haven't had the time,but as soon as I get time I will post something.

Hi Beacham,

I just wanted to mention and say that you are awesome for being there for your grandmother and actually taking the time to respond. You are truly blessed and have a kindred, and kind soul. Take care...May god Bless you and your family and I hope your grandmother gets well.

#4   2008/11/01 05:15PM
    destes

Quote Beacham: No I am very sorry I don't know anything new.Since JER passing more then likely it would be re-runs,I really haven't had the time to e-mail my buddy since my grand mother is in physical therapy.I'm the only one who can carry her I just haven't had the time,but as soon as I get time I will post something.

Hope your grandmother gets well soon.

#5   2008/11/03 10:46AM
    Beacham

Thank you for all your well wishes,my grandmother seems to be doing good.I did recieve a little bit of information,according to what I was told re-runs of Passions could go on the Oxygen Network.Right now that is only a rumor at this point,again thank you for all the well wishes.

#6   2008/11/03 11:09AM
    Chrissi (Admin)

Hi guys, just so you all are aware, we're continuing to have our writers post about Passions news in the 'Latest News' section of Soaps.com from this point on.

There has been no news about any reruns for USA. Sorry. When there is, we will post in the "Latest News".

Christine Fix
    Editor-in-Chief

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list