List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Ethan and Luis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ethan and Luis

Started by Fan of Adrianne at 2008/09/26 12:20PM
    Latest post: 2009/03/14 12:43PM, Views: 1760, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/09/26 12:20PM
    Ethan and Luis
    Fan of Adrianne

Could be old news for you all, but did you know that Ethan and Luis are coming to Days??? I used to be a Passions watcher until I couldn't get it on my TV anymore. So I am thrilled that they will be on
    Days. Now if they just bring Theresa and Sheridan it will be complete. These were my fav Passions characters!

#2   2008/09/30 04:54PM
    Re: Ethan and Luis
    destes

I am glad the actors are getting jobs.

#3   2008/11/14 06:37PM
    minstral16

oh no, let ethan and luis go on there on way, anyways did theresa tell ethan the baby was his. I didn't get to watch the last episode

#4   2008/11/15 10:52AM
    destes

The last episode everything came out. Ethan found out that it was Gwen and Rebecca, not Theresa that sent the tabliod, that Little Ethan was his child, but Theresa couldn't tell him because Gwen was blackmailing her. And most important, Ethan tells Gwen she is evil and that he and Theresa will be raising jonathan, not her. I don't think Gwen got it as bad as she should have, but Ethan was disgusted by her.

Theresa and Ethan were finally married. We find out Gwen was married to someone else when she married Ethan, so Ethan was never married to Gwen.

#5   2008/12/11 08:13PM
    kellie53

Really miss this crazy soap but am really happy to see Ethan and Luis again. Just wish they could somehow get Teresa into the story with Ethan again except not such a goofy storyline.

#6   2008/12/16 09:41PM
    Teenie

Well I'm ok with the happy couple. So how Gwen name is mentioned. why is that or wats up with that...always GWEN'S name comes up? Jeez

#7   2008/12/16 09:46PM
    Teenie

How come they lips say Gwen? Oh yea...tee and ethan are the "happy couple".......Ethan? : what have i done...Luis? : My Sheridan ? (

#8   2008/12/25 12:05PM
    destes

Yes, Theresa and Ethan are finally together and happy with their family. I am glad Ethan finally saw Gwen for the evil person she has always been. I only wish they had showed us her suffering for more days.

#9   2009/03/11 02:39PM
    garon d

Quote Fan of Adrianne: Could be old news for you all, but did you know that Ethan and Luis are coming to Days??? I used to be a Passions watcher until I couldn't get it on my TV anymore. So I am thrilled that they will be on
    Days. Now if they just bring Theresa and Sheridan it will be complete. These were my fav Passions characters!

I would like to see theresa & sheridal on days

#10   2009/03/13 07:16AM
    ghlover2009

Quote garon d:
    Quote Fan of Adrianne: Could be old news for you all, but did you know that Ethan and Luis are coming to Days??? I used to be a Passions watcher until I couldn't get it on my TV anymore. So I am thrilled that they will be on

I would like to see theresa & sheridal on days

sheridan was on all my children

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list