List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Passions please come back!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Passions please come back!!

Started by saracharves at 2008/09/26 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2008/10/19 11:19AM, Views: 792, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2008/09/26 09:34AM
    Passions please come back!!
    saracharves

I miss my show! Wy can't another network pick it up, Like sci-fi. They used to run the repeats. The show would definitly fit in that catergory! I would much rather watch Passions even @ nighttime and once a week (Remember Dallas and Falcon Crest Those were pm soaps. I would much rather watch Passions then gameshows and reality tv!! Am I the only one?? Someone in the tv network needs to WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE PUT PASSIONS BACK ON!! THE REAL THING NEW EPISODES!! I"D WATCH!! ANYONE ELSE??????

#2   2008/09/30 04:51PM
    Re: Passions please come back!!
    destes

I would watch as long as they did not have the storyline with Ethan, Theresa and Gwen. That was old.

I doubt it will come back, all the actors are getting new jobs.

#3   2008/10/06 11:35PM
    Tweetygirlee

I wish this soap could come back too..I loved it,But now will two of the passions actors go to Days...But i want my show back too..

#4   2008/10/08 06:12AM
    all4babe

Quote saracharves: I miss my show! Wy can't another network pick it up, Like sci-fi. They used to run the repeats. The show would definitly fit in that catergory! I would much rather watch Passions even @ nighttime and once a week (Remember Dallas and Falcon Crest Those were pm soaps. I would much rather watch Passions then gameshows and reality tv!! Am I the only one?? Someone in the tv network needs to WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE PUT PASSIONS BACK ON!! THE REAL THING NEW EPISODES!! I"D WATCH!! ANYONE ELSE??????
    I agree!! but I would need my Passions fix more than once a week since the show is sooo slow!! Sometimes in Harmony one day can equal like a months worth of episodes..Several times of Passions a day would make me happy..okay maybe I am exaggerating there but I would need it to be on atleast once a day and weekends not be excluded

#5   2008/10/08 06:13AM
    all4babe

Quote destes: I would watch as long as they did not have the storyline with Ethan, Theresa and Gwen. That was old.

I doubt it will come back, all the actors are getting new jobs.

Very old and repetitive.

#6   2008/10/11 05:10PM
    tinat

I really enjoyed Passions! I wish Passions did NOT have to end. I thought it was very interesting, funny, and amusing sometimes. Please try to get Passions to return. I especially enjoyed Teresa, Ethan, and their children.

#7   2008/10/11 05:12PM
    tinat

I really enjoyed Passions! I wish Passions did NOT have to end. I thought it was very interesting, funny, and amusing sometimes. Please try to get Passions to return. I especially enjoyed Teresa, Ethan, and their children.

#8   2008/10/19 11:19AM
    destes

I enjoyed Theresa, Ethan, Tabby and Endora. I also loved it when Father Lonigan was on, but now jer has died, I guess any hope of Passions died with him.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list