List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: this is so wrong

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

this is so wrong

Started by paulastime1966 at 2008/09/02 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/07 07:38PM, Views: 692, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2008/09/02 12:22PM
    this is so wrong
    paulastime1966

You know they should have never took passions off reg tv it was hot and now look what they did its over gone and that was the biggest mistake they could of made. also the person who made this decission should be fired and never be in the place to make decissions of whats on reg tv and whats not. I hope they read this! you made the biggest mistake and now fans, viewers, and the cast lost i hope you lost your job too. Its time you all start asking the fans of shows what we want.

#2   2008/09/07 07:38PM
    Re: this is so wrong
    oxlilbadangelox

Quote paulastime1966: You know they should have never took passions off reg tv it was hot and now look what they did its over gone and that was the biggest mistake they could of made. also the person who made this decission should be fired and never be in the place to make decissions of whats on reg tv and whats not. I hope they read this! you made the biggest mistake and now fans, viewers, and the cast lost i hope you lost your job too. Its time you all start asking the fans of shows what we want.

your right 100% i missed the last few episodes and they r not reapeting them they should lose their job they had no right.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list