List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: playing catch up

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

playing catch up

Started by trater at 2008/08/29 11:32PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/30 05:47PM, Views: 783, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2008/08/29 11:32PM
    playing catch up
    trater

I posted this before, but maybe no one saw it so I'll try again. When I had to stop watching (it switched to satellite) Gwen had just shown up with the baby. Before that, she had been tied to the bed and screaming at someone, but told her mom that she was in love with someone new or she had a wonderful new man in her life... something like that. Why was she tied to the bed? Who had her tied to the bed? How did she end up with the baby when she wasn't able to have children before. She was going to have Jane via a surrogate, hence Teresa giving birth to her.
    Thanks to whom ever catches me up on all this. I started watching the episodes on you tube and then they removed them. I wish I could finish watching it!

#2   2008/08/30 05:47PM
    Re: playing catch up
    Shaela

I don't remember who had her tied up but the wonderful new man in her life was her baby boy. They never to my knowledge explained how she gave birth to to the baby.
    I am not sure if you know but the baby had a problem and Little Ethan was the one who saved the baby's life. Sorry I don't have all the answers for you. Hopefully this helps.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list