List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Jeez! at least little jonathan lives!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jeez! at least little jonathan lives!!

Started by Teenie at 2008/08/23 10:48PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/28 12:06PM, Views: 709, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2008/08/23 10:48PM
    Jeez! at least little jonathan lives!!
    Teenie

But that ain't the way it feel....I know the show is supposely over.....Just for me: Teresa is a go get-ter. But her choices with Married Men...are totally tasteless. If this is her best..You go Teresa! Just hope this show doesn't disrespect Moms and Dads. Wow...how do you teresa respect you? The writers have made her a QUEEN...But I don't see this.... That's all folks.....I guess my treasure name Gwen never existed. And sheridan and luis never happenned either.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/23 11:18PM
    #2   2008/08/24 03:12PM
    Re: Jeez! at least little jonathan lives!!
    DIANA064

Don't worry Teenie.....Theresa is taking good care of Jonathan....he's calling her mama now!

#3   2008/08/25 10:47AM
    Ms.HuNNii

I think not. Ethan said he was taking Jonathan out of anger before the heavenly light shined upon them. Since everyone in Harmony is to do good including Gwen. I don't think Ethan will do something horrible like take a child away from their mother.

#4   2008/08/27 02:23PM
    trater

But isn't the child Ethan's also?
    I always thought that Gwen was unable to have children... how did it come about the she had this child? Also, What happened to the time when she was tied to the bed? What was that all about?
    I didn't get to see the conclusion to that... it seems like she was tied to the bed and then she had that baby. Can someone fill me in on what happened there? Thanks!

#5   2008/08/28 12:06PM
    destes

Quote Ms.HuNNii: I think not. Ethan said he was taking Jonathan out of anger before the heavenly light shined upon them. Since everyone in Harmony is to do good including Gwen. I don't think Ethan will do something horrible like take a child away from their mother.

I think he will, plus, Gwen will be in jail.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list