List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: just my opinion

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

just my opinion

Started by youngesoapwatcher at 2008/08/14 09:43AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/03 04:39PM, Views: 1114, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2008/08/14 09:43AM
    just my opinion
    youngesoapwa...

ok i dont think james e riely fought for his soap or basicly even tried the past few months because if he really wanted to he could oh fixed every s/l not finished and he could of done more with the fianale he could of ask for more money. i think he was a good writer way back when but he lost his touch i dont think he should wright anymore.

#2   2008/08/14 10:44AM
    Re: just my opinion
    Ms.HuNNii

Agreed. I think JER is a great writer as well. I don't think he losted his touch. I think it was him doing what he wanna do cuz Passions is his creation. Notice at the beginning the media was giving Passions some attention. When he start prolonging the stories the media critized Passions and finally ignoring Passions. Also I think Passions would still be on if JER wasn't so focused on starting new storylines too target young veiwers. When he start doing that he stop catering to the older Passions fans(the ones who got older) that was watching since the beginning, they to stop tuning into Passions.

#3   2008/08/18 10:32PM
    Teenie

Quote youngesoapwatcher: ok i dont think james e riely fought for his soap or basicly even tried the past few months because if he really wanted to he could oh fixed every s/l not finished and he could of done more with the fianale he could of ask for more money. i think he was a good writer way back when but he lost his touch i dont think he should wright anymore.

Do anyone remember......Julian being told that FANCY is the heir of Crane Industries by Theresa? Theresa revealed a envelope...and Julian and theresa made a deal?

#4   2008/09/01 04:48PM
    destes

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Agreed. I think JER is a great writer as well. I don't think he losted his touch. I think it was him doing what he wanna do cuz Passions is his creation. Notice at the beginning the media was giving Passions some attention. When he start prolonging the stories the media critized Passions and finally ignoring Passions. Also I think Passions would still be on if JER wasn't so focused on starting new storylines too target young veiwers. When he start doing that he stop catering to the older Passions fans(the ones who got older) that was watching since the beginning, they to stop tuning into Passions.

I think if jer moved the storylines along, we would still had a show. People get tired of watching when one day last a month.

#5   2008/09/03 04:39PM
    youngesoapwa...

Quote destes:
    Quote Ms.HuNNii: Agreed. I think JER is a great writer as well. I don't think he losted his touch. I think it was him doing what he wanna do cuz Passions is his creation. Notice at the beginning the media was giving Passions some attention. When he start prolonging the stories the media critized Passions and finally ignoring Passions. Also I think Passions would still be on if JER wasn't so focused on starting new storylines too target young veiwers. When he start doing that he stop catering to the older Passions fans(the ones who got older) that was watching since the beginning, they to stop tuning into Passions.

I think if jer moved the storylines along, we would still had a show. People get tired of watching when one day last a month.

EXATCly but jer forgot to how to do that

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list