List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: to start a pitation to keep passions on the air

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

to start a pitation to keep passions on the air

Started by chippewa at 2008/08/13 04:02PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/14 07:35AM, Views: 731, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2008/08/13 04:02PM
    to start a pitation to keep passions on the air
    chippewa

1.Laurie Fletcher-Georgia

#2   2008/08/13 04:04PM
    Re: to start a pitation to keep passions on the air
    chippewa

2.Greta Hill-Georgia

#3   2008/08/13 04:05PM
    chippewa

3.Jessie Thayer-Georgia

#4   2008/08/13 04:06PM
    chippewa

4.Amber Hall-North Georgia

#5   2008/08/14 07:35AM
    woman33

%( i cant believe they took passions off .This was the only soap that i watched every day .AFTER i watched it i couldnt wait until it came back on the next day.This was the only story that intereasted me to watch it .Now that its off i get really board and miss it tearibley.I wished that they would put it back on .Even my 12 year old daughter loved to watch it .Her favorite actor was tabitha.WE will both miss it so much.Before we started watching passion we watched days of our lives ,both of us started watching passions when it first came on and found it more intereasting than days of our lives.I dont think that ill be watching anymore soaps since they took the best one off.We both are saden and angry about it.Anyways i wished who all enjoyed watching it can vote to have it aired back on tv again.I think that everyone on there were really good actors ,and very speacial people .I will never forget about them .Ill always remember the laughter and joy that me and my daughter had when we watched it together.I always have each and every one on there in my heart and mind .If it doesnt air back on tv my heart will be brocken and ill be sadened .I thought the world of that soap and will never forget about it because i thought it was the best.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list