List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Who's Upset??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who's Upset??

Started by nice waitress at 2008/08/07 11:00PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/11 09:26AM, Views: 999, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/08/07 11:00PM
    Who's Upset??
    nice waitress

I think they could of done better than that. First off, they spent way to much time on Tabitha. They could of used some of that time to explain what happens with the kids. Terrible ending with with Gwen and Rebecca. Im really surprised they gave us our moment with Ethan and Theresa. I watched this show from the beginning, I just expected more. They could of gave Pilar a man. They made Sheridan look bad. How could she want Antonio when her and Loise had past lives together? Not Fair!!!!! I wasnt ready to say goodbye.

#2   2008/08/08 12:43PM
    Re: Who's Upset??
    TerryE

You dont have to say goodbye just email me at

terry_edelmann@hotmail.com

and you can read my continuation of the storylines on my my space it doesnt have to end not yet

#3   2008/08/08 04:45PM
    destes

Quote nice waitress: I think they could of done better than that. First off, they spent way to much time on Tabitha. They could of used some of that time to explain what happens with the kids. Terrible ending with with Gwen and Rebecca. Im really surprised they gave us our moment with Ethan and Theresa. I watched this show from the beginning, I just expected more. They could of gave Pilar a man. They made Sheridan look bad. How could she want Antonio when her and Loise had past lives together? Not Fair!!!!! I wasnt ready to say goodbye.

I really liked the ending and I think it was great what they did with Tabitha and loved Father Lonigan getting his eyesite back.

I wish they had been much harder on Rebecca and Gwen.

Antonio and Sheridan spent their past lives together too. In fact, Luis died in the past lives and this one he lived. Once he died, Sheridan ended up with Antonio in the past lives.

I think all in all it was a good ending. I wish they had spent the last few months without starting the new storylines with Vicki and Juanita.

#4   2008/08/09 08:10PM
    nice waitress

[quote]Quote destes: [quote]Quote nice waitress: I think they could of done better than that. First off, they spent way to much time on Tabitha. They could of used some of that time to explain what happens with the kids. Terrible ending with with Gwen and Rebecca. Im really surprised they gave us our moment with Ethan and Theresa. I watched this show from the beginning, I just expected more. They could of gave Pilar a man. They made Sheridan look bad. How could she want Antonio when her and Loise had past lives together? Not Fair!!!!! I wasnt ready to say goodbye.[/quote]

I really liked the ending and I think it was great what they did with Tabitha and loved Father Lonigan getting his eyesite back.

I wish they had been much harder on Rebecca and Gwen.

Antonio and Sheridan spent their past lives together too. In fact, Luis died in the past lives and this one he lived. Once he died, Sheridan ended up with Antonio in the past lives.

I think all in all it was a good ending. I wish they had spent the last few months without starting the new storylines with Vicki and Juanita.[/q

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/09 08:12PM
    #5   2008/08/09 08:13PM
    nice waitress

The ending was HORRIBLE. Face the facts.

#6   2008/08/09 08:40PM
    budz

;) Can anyone tell me what happened to little Marty? I must have missed something that explained it or didn't they finish that story line?

#7   2008/08/09 09:51PM
    Teenie

Quote nice waitress: I think they could of done better than that. First off, they spent way to much time on Tabitha. They could of used some of that time to explain what happens with the kids. Terrible ending with with Gwen and Rebecca. Im really surprised they gave us our moment with Ethan and Theresa. I watched this show from the beginning, I just expected more. They could of gave Pilar a man. They made Sheridan look bad. How could she want Antonio when her and Loise had past lives together? Not Fair!!!!! I wasnt ready to say goodbye.

Hi there, hi are ya!

I also expected more.....I'm speaking from my heart.

#8   2008/08/10 01:16AM
    destes

Quote nice waitress: The ending was HORRIBLE. Face the facts.

We all have our opinions and my opinion it was good.

#9   2008/08/10 09:44PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Tabitha and Timmy scene was the best out them all. Father Lonigan get his sight back was cool too. the rest suxx.. Gwen got married in Vegas was stoopid, and Rebecca and that donkey is sickening. Sheridan was lying her ass off. Oh and I'm also glad that it didn't end with Julian's penis on backwards.

#10   2008/08/11 08:34AM
    sparroweye

I'm upset because my daughter in law had been taping the shows every week for me because I have dish network. But somehow
    she missed the last show. Did they throw in an extra show. Because hadn't they cut back to mon, tue, wed? So, if they
    put a show in Thursday my daughter in law would not have known
    that because she does not keep up with the show, only tapes it for me.

Also, I was disappointed with the over zealous religious aspect, almost like a Touched by an Angel episode. And I am a Christian, so it isn't that. I just expected a better written ending. The show just went downhill once it was dropped. I stopped watching The Today show because of it.
    Besides which when Katy Couric left the show just lost something. Are there any video clips of the last show. I guess I am just out of luck.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list