List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: NBC you make me sick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NBC you make me sick

Started by slysmith at 2008/08/07 09:42PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/18 11:21AM, Views: 1108, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2008/08/07 09:42PM
    NBC you make me sick
    slysmith

%( You have taken all the good soaps off your disguisting

#2   2008/08/07 11:01PM
    Re: NBC you make me sick
    nice waitress

I agree!

#3   2008/08/08 04:50PM
    destes

I agree too. But that was jer's fault, he should have moved the storylines faster so people wouldn't stop watching.

#4   2008/08/12 10:35AM
    angela22980

I AGREE EVERY TIME THEY PUT A GOOD SOAP ON THEY TAKE IT OFF IN A COUPLE OF YEARS. WHY CANT THEY LEAVE STUFF ALONE THEY SHOULD HAVE PUT IT ON AT ANOTHEER TIME IF ALOT OF PPLDIDNT WATCH IT . I HAVE LOTS OF FRIEND AND FAMILY THAT WATCHED IT IN VIRGINIA I WILL MISS THE SHOW

#5   2008/08/12 11:05AM
    Ms.HuNNii

Nope NBC don't have anything to do with Passions sanked in rating. Blame JER and his writing team for disappointing Passions fan where it got to the point where they got fed up and stop watching.

#6   2008/08/18 11:21AM
    AllieB

Well, I've been stop considering Passions as a good soap. It was o.k but the last few years has been really crazy. The writers did too much magic and too much non-reality events. They really went overboard especially with the Val/Vincent s/l. Why did they let it sleep with his own father ewww... that was awful. Not to mention all that crazy stuff that went on with Tabitha. Not to mention those long over do s/l. They let the s/l go on to long and that just mad me so mad.So it was'nt NBC who messed Passion up so don't get mad at NBC because after all they still has my favorite show Days Of Our Lives . Get mad at the writers who drug Passion to the end. They had wonder actresses and actors. I hope some of them get to roll-over to DOOL. I've already seen Rebecca on another soaps.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/18 11:22AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list