List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Let's list all the dropped S/L's so Timmy.Fan and TerryE can solve them on their new sites.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Let's list all the dropped S/L's so Timmy.Fan and TerryE can solve them on their new sites.

Started by AlaNurse at 2008/08/07 06:18PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/07 08:15PM, Views: 589, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2008/08/07 06:18PM
    Let's list all the dropped S/L's so Timmy.Fan and TerryE can solve them on their new sites.
    AlaNurse

How did sterile Gwen get pregnant????Who tied her to the bed and why??? Who is the real father of Jonathan???? Who was the real father of Chris's son James??? Come on, help me. I know there is much more that wasn't solved. This way we can put it to rest. I have some great ideas. I have a vivid imagination. LOL

#2   2008/08/07 08:15PM
    Re: Let's list all the dropped S/L's so Timmy.Fan and TerryE can solve them on their new sites.
    TerryE

The main reason i am going to write more episodes for passions is because i love to write and fans need to get things solved one thing i diddnt like is how juanita was just carried out to jail!! keep that in mind when my episodes begin becuase we havent seen the last of juanita however she wont be back for long she will play right out perfect for what i want to do with Pilar...

So email me at terry_edelmann@hotmail.com and i will be able to give you the endings you want!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list