List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Oh My GODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh My GODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

Started by Strom at 2008/08/07 05:22PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/08 04:48PM, Views: 972, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2008/08/07 05:22PM
    Oh My GODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
    Strom

I Loved it, it was so good. Please I hope u all get to see it I will be watching it again tonight and maybe tomorrow.

#2   2008/08/07 07:10PM
    Re: Oh My GODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
    aks12

Oh my goodness, today was the BEST episode of Passions EVER!!!! FINALLY Gwen and Rebecca were exposed for the evil b****es that they are!!!! Seriously, every time somebody called Gwen a b****, that was like a hug from baby Jesus!

I have never cheered or laughed so hard at an episode of Passions in such a long time, it was wonderful. Sam saying that detective skills must run in the family made me spew Pepsi across the room in glee.

Obviously I loved it when Ethan called Gwen a b****, but even more so, I LOVED Sheridan chewing her out the way she did! It felt good to cheer Sheridan on again. The moment between Ivy and Theresa was so sweet and wonderful, because they really were pretty close until Gwench went and screwed that up.

I liked the ending. My brother was surprised at all the religious references that were made and I was too. I mean I know that most all of the characters are Catholic, but still it's a soap and religion is not something you hear a lot of on daytime TV.

PLEASE somebody post this last episode on youtube, I could watch Gwen go down in flames over and over again!!!!!

#3   2008/08/07 11:55PM
    cash5962

Quote Strom: I Loved it, it was so good. Please I hope u all get to see it I will be watching it again tonight and maybe tomorrow.

I did'nt get to see it because I don't have DTV but I did watch clips on getpassionate.org. It was awesome getting to see Theresa and Ethan finally tie the knot and Rebecca and Gwenilla get a taste of their own medicine. I regret seeing the show end, but the finale could'nt have been a better end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4   2008/08/08 06:45AM
    sweetangel1978

oooh yes it was a good show the best n gwen did get wut she dervred but she got a happy ending to every1 got a happy ending it was cute

#5   2008/08/08 04:48PM
    destes

I loved the ending too. I loved Tabitha was baptistised and now is good. Wish she had gotten her powers back. Loved Father Lonigan getting his eyesight back. Loved Theresa and Ethan finally getting to be together.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list