List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Goodbye to Passions and the Future of This Board

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Goodbye to Passions and the Future of This Board

Started by mod matt (Admin) at 2008/08/07 11:55AM
    Latest post: 2009/09/10 03:18PM, Views: 8018, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/08/11 09:22AM
    Re: Goodbye to Passions and the Future of This Board
    sparroweye

If that link doesn't work. Just go to utube, type in Passion
    finale. And look around. Lots of people are uploaded the last show. Somehow, I miss Thursdays last show.

#12   2008/08/11 10:46AM
    Chrissi (Admin)

Maybe the NBC site. We've no other info, sorry. The clip is on the main page. That's all we have.

They didn't send us a DVD of the last episode.

Take care!

#13   2008/08/11 11:31AM
    surgeryrn

is the last show going to be on this thursday 8/14??? please let me know, i am so sad about it going off, i missed that totally.

#14   2008/08/12 04:25AM
    Theresafan18

Thank you all for all the updates. It really helped in keeping up with the show for us working fans. I am really sad that it is finally over. I am so glad that it ended with Ethan and Theresa together but also wish it could have lasted a little longer so we could see how everyone would ended up with Sher and Paloma being pregnant and all! I hope they can do somthing to bring passions back but only if they use the same cast! I really liked the cast that ended it except for Miguel!

#15   2008/08/12 10:33AM
    jed123

I watched the show from day 1 til the very end this past Thursday. I got all teary eyed that it's over. There is no other show that comes close to it. Thanks for the good times James Riley.

#16   2008/08/15 11:42PM
    passionslover21

ok. I have watched this show since the day it started. and when i got married almost a year ago, I got my husband really into it as well.. we were jumping and screaming every time it went how we wanted it. every night while we eat dinner, my husband says "que up a passions and lets eat" and we watch it while we eat.. but no more to see the ending, I bawled my eyes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they still sting (just watched the last episode a few minutes ago). WHY!!!?!?!? BRING BACK PASSIONS!!!!!!!

#17   2008/08/16 08:12AM
    surgeryrn

i know i missed it too, please let me know if they will repeat it

#18   2008/08/29 04:37PM
    Chrissi (Admin)

Sorry guys, Passions is over. It's not coming back. This page will just be used for archive purposes.

Have a great day!

#19   2008/11/14 06:46PM
    minstral16

I Cindy have been watching the show from day one also. Loved every character that played on it, I think some of the characters would do good on Young and the Restless or General Hospital. I Sure am going to miss this show, My daughter even got interested in the show and watched it. We didn't even know it went off the air, because it stopped coming on the satallite we were watching it from. Much success to every Passions character. I was real surprised when I saw Ethan and Luis on Days of our Lives whoooooooo what a couple of hunks.

Best wishes to all of you

minstral16

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/11/14 06:51PM
    #20   2009/01/06 10:21PM
    van1llabeeen87

it's been months since the last episode and i still miss the show. whenever they cancel most soaps they play re runs later. are they gonna air re runs for this one?

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list