List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Goodbye to Passions and the Future of This Board

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Goodbye to Passions and the Future of This Board

Started by mod matt (Admin) at 2008/08/07 11:55AM
    Latest post: 2009/09/10 03:18PM, Views: 8183, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/08/07 11:55AM
    Goodbye to Passions and the Future of This Board
    mod matt (Ad...

I'm sad to say it, but this is goodbye.

I'd like to extend my condolences to everyone now that we've all lost the show. I know that's an odd thing to say about a show that sometimes felt like it would never end, but life's funny like that. It's been nearly a decade of strangeness, but now it's done.

You can always look back at our archive of recaps, interviews and news stories as well as the archive on our sister site, http://www.soapopera...ions/. I won't be around this board anymore, but I will still be writing GL for Soaps and DOOL for Soapoperafan so I may see some of you around.

Thanks to everyone for visiting and sharing your thoughts and feelings about the show for the past two years.

All the best,

Mod Matt

#2   2008/08/07 01:52PM
    Re: Goodbye to Passions and the Future of This Board
    Heather7484

I've been watching this show from day one and I'm truly going to miss it! I cryed like a baby when I watched this, I've been waiting so long for Ethan and Theresa to be together. I wish that the show could have ended better then it did, instead they leave us hanging knowing that Fancy and Paloma are pregnant.... this is all so very sad, I wish that the show didn't have to come to an end. Farewell all fellow Passions fans.

#3   2008/08/07 02:37PM
    Chrissi (Admin)

I felt sad writing the goodbye main pager. I felt sad reading the recap, and feel really sad, reading this.

Thank you all so much for visiting the site for the past two years and posting about Passions. Hopefully you'll all stick around and hang out. Maybe you will enjoy the lounge or check out Days... after all, some things never change over there. We can all rant together!

A really special thank you to Matt, for all your incredible work on Passions. I know this is a sad day for you, more than anyone, probably. As Matt says, he'll still be around on Guiding Light, and he works on Soap Opera Fan, and we're working on our newest project together. A blog! On Soap Opera Fan, you'll find a link for the blog. Visit us there. It's more of a brief news site, but we're sure you'll enjoy it!!

http://blog.soapoperafan.com

I plan on keeping this board open until such a time when nobody's posting. I'll then close all threads and archive everything. If you also want to read old updates from the first episode on, check out Soap Opera Fan.

The links are inside this article. http://www.soaps.com...2245/

Cheers!

Christine Fix
    Editor-in-Chief
    Soaps.com

#4   2008/08/07 07:06PM
    Marcellak00

I'm going to miss this show!

#5   2008/08/07 08:36PM
    Elijahs Mom

Is there the faintest possibility that passions could be picked up by the usa network or back on nbc? Other shows that have been cancelled have been brought back..What can we do?

#6   2008/08/08 06:20PM
    mayah

are they going to show the season finale again?

#7   2008/08/08 06:28PM
    mayah

are they going to show the season finale again?

#8   2008/08/10 09:05PM
    Trixie Treasure

HELP! To anyone who reads this:

I missed the last episode! I wasn't keeping up with when the last day would be, and I THOUGHT the next episode was going to be on MOnday August 11. I've been taping the Monday through Weds episodes and watching them in the evenings, and fast forwarding through the comercials. I knew a repeat of the episodes were always on Thursdays, but I didn't know the very last episode was going to be on Thursday the 7th! I did read the last episode, so I do know what went on, but is there ANYWAY POSSIBLE that I would be able to see the last episode on some channel???? Or can I see a video of it on the Passions website?
    I've been watching Passions from the first episode and even switched over to Direct TV so that I could still see it. I absolutely cannot believe that I have been able to watch ALL of the episodes, but then miss the very last one! I'm heartbroken. I cannot believe it!!!

PLEASE CHRISTINE or ANYONE.... Is there any way I can still see the last episode??? Somewhere, anywhere??? Please let me know ASAP, or email me at HeartRose@aol.com, or Frojoe47@aol.com.
    Thank you so much for any help you can give me!
    Kathy

#9   2008/08/11 09:18AM
    sparroweye

If you have broadband, go here on utube.
    hk.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZacKDWEWKg&feature=related

And search around. I have found every finale except the one where Teresa is walking down the isle and Endora is sprinkling
    magic dust.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/11 09:21AM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list