List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: OK, WHO CRIED @ THE END OF THE SHOW

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OK, WHO CRIED @ THE END OF THE SHOW

Started by PassionsObsessedForE at 2008/08/07 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/26 11:10AM, Views: 3142, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2008/08/11 11:11AM
    Re: OK, WHO CRIED @ THE END OF THE SHOW
    passion_girl

@ THE END OF THAT SHOW I COULDN'T STOP PUKING

#32   2008/08/21 07:29PM
    msbearr

I didn't even know the show was going off the air. I just popped over here to ask if Andrea Evans who played Rebecca was still on the show, being the fact that she is now on OLTL.

Man when I saw that she show ended. I just had to go and read the last up date.

Did I cry? Well as I always say it comes in shock, denial, reality and acceptance. I just hit reality that just a year ago they took the show off NBC. Now I think I am going to cry. I am going to miss the show, but at least I still how the happy memories with me.

#33   2008/08/26 11:10AM
    edge of night

Quote angelgurl36: Omg i cried . i was so sad. but im glad ethan and teresa finally got married and all the lie scame out. i am sad that was the last episode. passions will be missed by me.
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear that it has been taken off the air true enough I stopped wacthing when they left NBC however I always thought it was a fun and over the top show to wacth I mean let's think about this if any one of us live in a town where weird stuff kept happening I would have move a long time ago. Farewell Passions it was fun while it lasted

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list