List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: OK, WHO CRIED @ THE END OF THE SHOW

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OK, WHO CRIED @ THE END OF THE SHOW

Started by PassionsObsessedForE at 2008/08/07 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/26 11:10AM, Views: 3135, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2008/08/08 06:56AM
    Re: OK, WHO CRIED @ THE END OF THE SHOW
    ericalm

i would love to see it come back too!!

#22   2008/08/08 07:29AM
    septembra

Quote PassionsObsessedForE: that was just sad, i cried like a baby!!

I cried like a baby for a long time my husband was laghing at me and I said no you have got ot watch it. it is the sadest thing you willsee, (he dint) we need to get the show
    back on or something becouse they left to many loss ends. I loved the ending

#23   2008/08/08 08:25AM
    Susan36

LOL! My husband was laughing at me also, cause I was crying like a baby! I sure do hope they bring it back!

#24   2008/08/08 12:10PM
    Terri47

I cried and cried and cried, they seemed like family, I also hate NBC and i dont watch anything on it except Day,s of our lives and if they take it off i have no reason to watch it at all. And all DTV did was the same as NBC.

#25   2008/08/08 12:15PM
    Terri47

PLEASE BRING IT BACK, If DISH network would take over i would swich in a heartbeat.

#26   2008/08/08 01:46PM
    lusciousbabe

ok question isn't sheriden gwens best friend? at least gwen got a somewhat happy ending. the cop liked her. ethan shouldn't be disguisted he turn gwen into the evil b,tch she is. like the endind but i think sheriden and ivy should have been a little sympathic to gwen since they did everything their power to get the man they love and ethan is a hyprcoite
    it's because of him. if he had just chose thersa and sayed with her the first time none of things gwen did would have happen. that's my two cents

#27   2008/08/08 04:58PM
    destes

Quote Susan36: I loved Father Lonigan in this episode. He was great.

I did too, he has always been one of my favorites and cried when he got his eyesite back.

#28   2008/08/09 08:19PM
    nice waitress

You guys must not have been watching the same show as me. I was totally dissapointed. The only good thing they did was let Ethan and Theresa get married. We all deserved more. It was nothing to cry over.

#29   2008/08/10 11:18PM
    destes

Maybe they showed a different show in your area. lol

Not only did Theresa and Ethan get married, Ethan found out what a piece of lying trash Gwen really is, Tabitha found God, we got a memory of Timmy, Ivy finally saw Gwen for the low life she was and welcomed Theresa to the family, Julian got his penis back on the right way, all is well in Harmony.

#30   2008/08/11 05:40AM
    Theresafan18

%( I did! It is so hard to believe that it is actually over! I am really happy that Ethan and Theresa finally got together but I really wish Gwen could have suffered a little more! I really really hope they can come up with another series for Passions. Only if the same people can play them. I taped the last 4 episodes and will more then likely keep watching it! I feel like part of me is gone, that is all I looked foward to durning my lunch bread was reading up on what was going on, now I don't know what I am going to do!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list