List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Why didn't Theresa tell about Lil E saving johnthan !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why didn't Theresa tell about Lil E saving johnthan !

Started by Nikkita77 at 2008/08/06 04:27PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/07 06:19AM, Views: 836, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2008/08/06 04:27PM
    Why didn't Theresa tell about Lil E saving johnthan !
    Nikkita77

Ok when she was trying to tell everything did she forget to mention that gwen made her keep the secret of lil ethan saving johnthan and how she made her keep it a secret pilar could attest to it and lil ethan has the scars. i really wished they had wrapped up gwen being exposed last week and let this week be all about ethan and theresa. I hope they don't cut there wedding short them saying their vows deservces a whole episode. i feel cheated !

#2   2008/08/06 04:28PM
    Re: Why didn't Theresa tell about Lil E saving johnthan !
    youngesoapwa...

what ever happend to jonathon?

#3   2008/08/06 05:40PM
    Nikkita77

he and jane and the other kids are in the nursery

#4   2008/08/06 06:29PM
    youngesoapwa...

hahahahha i guess they dies in the lava

#5   2008/08/06 08:52PM
    foxsong

I was wondering why Pilar didn't speak up and tell Ethan all she knew about Gwen and Rebecca's blackmail. She just kinda stood there and did nothing to support her daughter even after Juanita was captured. Jeez with a mom like that who needs enemies?

#6   2008/08/07 06:19AM
    Azaelia

Seeing as there is still one more episode that is still yet to be seen they might still have that to come out. I was disappionted in Pilar her sticking up for her daughter only including just standing in the backround going she tells the truth a few times. She should have been up their fight right along side with her. Gwen uses her whole I am your wife you should trust me thing, Pilar should have been using his real trust in her to show him the truth.

It still feels like there was going to be or there still is going to be a real story line behind Jonathan. There is to many unanswered question surrounding him. Gwen detached feeling in being able to risk her childs life to make sure Ethan and Theresa stay apart. How she became preggers? Why did she wait to tell Ethan? Was there ever a blood test done? Jonathan and LE do not truely have to be siblings to match they can be complete strangers and still match.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list