List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Stuck in a DTV contract?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stuck in a DTV contract?

Started by Timmy fan at 2008/08/05 09:01PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/07 04:12PM, Views: 681, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2008/08/05 09:01PM
    Stuck in a DTV contract?
    Timmy fan

I am soooooo frustrated!!! Last summer I switched to direct tv ONLY because of Passions. I was paying alot less with dish network. Anyway, I can either continue paying WAY too much for satelite with direct, or pay $125 to get out of the rest of my contract. I think direct tv scammed us all into switching. Shame on them. They could have kept the show for another year. They stuck all us Passions fans with a two year contract so why not keep our show for two years too. I want compensation!! Passions fans unite!!

#2   2008/08/07 02:14PM
    Re: Stuck in a DTV contract?
    Elijahs Mom

I did the same thing when I moved from Florida to Oklahoma. I kept DIRECTV only because of Passions. The local cable company has much better rates. And to top it all off for having them come out to install at our new house started a 2 yr committment all over again. What a ripoff. All the nonsense of showing the directv reciever on top of tabathas house. A scam if I ever saw one.

#3   2008/08/07 02:14PM
    Elijahs Mom

I did the same thing when I moved from Florida to Oklahoma. I kept DIRECTV only because of Passions. The local cable company has much better rates. And to top it all off for having them come out to install at our new house started a 2 yr committment all over again. What a ripoff. All the nonsense of showing the directv reciever on top of tabathas house. A scam if I ever saw one.

#4   2008/08/07 02:20PM
    PassionsObse...

aw, wtf.. that sucks!?
    can't you complain or something..?
    that is rude!!

#5   2008/08/07 04:12PM
    poo_bear212001

yes, I agree. I switched for passions also. I cant even get my locals from direct tv . SO direct tv is useless to me! I'll most likely pay the early termination fee.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list